The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawk, I think a Morgan Cup wagers thread is a must dude!

Hawk, I think a Morgan Cup wagers thread is a must dude!

It sounds like THP would rather keep it in here, which works for me :)

I'm going to wreck some avy's courtesy of TEAM HACKERS!

Alright Lemmi - You want to bet on the whole event or individual matches?

I don't know.
I'm thinking individual matches, that way there's ample chance.

What are you thinking?

Either way, let the betting begin folks. This should be fun to follow.

I don't know.
I'm thinking individual matches, that way there's ample chance.

What are you thinking?

The way I see it, we have two things worth betting:

A signature addition in the form of a phrase or picture

I'll take TC over biggsy in singles for control of your avatar and caption for 30 days. The only rule is that it has to be forum appropriate (clean).

I will check with JB, I thought he wanted to keep all MC talk in this thread but I will check with him.

It's ok GG, I just don't want wagers to get lost in here. I like the idea a lot and it will make viewing us hacks more compelling.

Well I had an excellent weekend of Morgan Cup prep not playing golf and chillaxing. I know, crazy huh? Sure some of it was rain induced but it was a good thing in the end. I saw my boy Keegan take the PGA and enjoyed great banter on THP. Might hit the range one more time before the final club cleaning and packing starts.

Same for me OEM. I played 9 holes Friday night and other than that I barely touched a club for the rest of the weekend. I know I'm not playing today since I am packing tonight and flying down tomorrow afternoon.

Gracias GG! I think we'll be fine, in the end. If not, this could be the perfect opportunity for me to snag up some golf crocs :p

Call Biggsy and see if you can borrow those orange crocs he was wearing. If you're lucky you might be able to wear that space age denim too. I don't think they were branded

Great, thanks for clarifying all of the GG. I am going to pick yo another Callaway glove because in the heat/humidity I like to switch back and forth between a couple gloves to try to keep a dry one if possible.

I am going to pick up another Callaway glove as well, perhaps 2 more. The day we played 36 at the outing I think I used 3 gloves just that one day.

First stop in Nashville, next stop ORLANDO!!!!

Then I'm gonna fly through bagGage claim, grab a car, grab keys to our house, check in at reunion; and head to THP. HQ!

I literally slept 2 hours last night, that's how excited I am :).

Glad i packed some 5 hours.

Safe trip CG. See you either tomorrow or Weds.

Either way, let the betting begin folks. This should be fun to follow.

I can't wait to see some bets and maybe some polls on who everyone thinks will win matches and the entire thing.

Ill get in on that action by your side there Hawkster! Team HACKERS FTW.

I wonder with Morgan Cupper Thainer will be betting on:alien:

The way I see it, we have two things worth betting:

A signature addition in the form of a phrase or picture

I'll take TC over biggsy in singles for control of your avatar and caption for 30 days. The only rule is that it has to be forum appropriate (clean).

Throwing down the guantlet!

So if biggsy takes it I get yours?

Absolutely!

My only thought is do you think 30 days is too long?
That might prohibit mutliple bets being put out with others

If any other TP supporters want to put a wager down, let me know. I would like to do it on the overall MC winner.

We can do something similar to Hawk and winkiboy or something else.

TP Supporters are whack dude. They dont come in here unless like 7 of them are in here... which never happens.
If any other TP supporters want to put a wager down, let me know. I would like to do it on the overall MC winner.

We can do something similar to Hawk and winkiboy or something else.

ddec, I snagged some sweet Callaway gloves off of ebay. Bought 6 for $40. Great gloves and I will be bringing a couple with me.

You need to be more confident with your choices then!

Not at all.
I'm fine with whatever timeframe he wants to look at my choice for his avatar.
It's more about locking stuff down for a long period of time and it seeming like you can only have 2 bets (avatar and sig) out there for the whole event.

Not at all.
I'm fine with whatever timeframe he wants to look at my choice for his avatar.
It's more about locking stuff down for a long period of time and it seeming like you can only have 2 bets (avatar and sig) out there for the whole event.

Agree, you should be the avatar, bet the sig, bet the caption above the avatar, but do it for like a week so you can make multiple bets.

Good point. 2 weeks?

Lock it down.
Avatar for 2 weeks on the Captain's Match.
Let's leave the avatar caption for another bet so we can get some action going with other member. Whadya think?

Wanna go sig addition on a team match?
I'm looking them over again now.

Ok Lemmi - 2 weeks it is.

Now, who wants some action on Puttin4chromedome vs JWOW?

Sure, we can make it interesting, but in the end, we are playing for THE CUP. :D

Agreed. That seems like an awful lot on the line huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back