The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm excited right now and a bit nervous about getting all my stuff together and ready. Hate packing!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to extend my trip a little and I'm seriously considering staying an extra day or two somewhere. Really cannot wait to see all of you guys again.

Love to see some forum bets out there!!!!!!!

The Morgan Cup, it's a big deal, bro. I don't know how we can top that.

It's impossible. No side bets for us dude. Captains shouldn't gamble anyway, it sets a bad example.

The Morgan Cup, it's a big deal, bro. I don't know how we can top that.

By winning me Hawks avatar for a couple weeks :thumb:

C'mon. None of you tp supporters believe in old Puttinoutofthebushes?

LOVE the side betting. I haven't had coffee yet, but side betting is awesome.

Its no secret that I am looking for a little action on TC vs. Biggsy. Whos man enough to throw some clubs on the line?

At the airport, prepping myself for some serious golf

aefca29a-297f-da63.jpg

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Pretty much everything I own at this point is TMaG so it seems I should be good to go if something doesn't fit. I need to pick up a couple gloves and that's it. One question about branding. I have a hat clip lucky Packers ball mark. Can I use that?

Kevin

As long as the clip does not cover up any logos or branding, it is good to go.

JB or GG can make that call. I agree that it should just be for fun. I'm going to have all kinds of fun picking avatars!

I will check with JB, I thought he wanted to keep all MC talk in this thread but I will check with him.

I think member created thread on the action is quite alright, we just have to stay out of it as much as possible. And no, team members and participants should not be taking part in any of it.

Its no secret that I am looking for a little action on TC vs. Biggsy. Whos man enough to throw some clubs on the line?

We have heard that about you....hehe

At the airport, prepping myself for some serious golf

aefca29a-297f-da63.jpg

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

I like the prep dude. That is the way to get it done. And sideways already in the am.

Since there is a lot of wager talk, I want you guys to please respect one side of it if you could. All wagers must be of the fun THP variety. Avatars, signatures, things on the forum. Any wagers containing monetary value such as cash or equipment should not be part of this or put on the forum. THanks.

*possible skim alert*

JB - any chance the Launch Monitor will be at the range on Friday?

Just want to toss out another Congrats to everyone able to attend such an auspicious event, safe travels and good luck to all the competitors.

Hope every match runs long ending in OT like yesterday's PGA.

Tap,Tap,Tap

One-T already posting sideways, I like it bro.

i like where your head is One-T, reaffirms my pick to back TP. I will be playing in my father in law's outing all weekend, but will be following it from my phone.

Something GG is asking me to post here is something we have covered before but want to touch on again before people make their treks down to Reunion. Please remember that little things must be checked. If you are bringing things such as rain gear, umbrella, etc...It must be unbranded. Spare clothes and towels, must also be unbranded or have a non-competitive branding such as THP on it.

Thanks for the update. I've got a short-sleeve adidas rain/wind top, so I'll bring that with me. My golf umbrella has the logo of my wife's company on it, which is non-golf, so we should be good to go there as well.

I can't believe it's finally Morgan Cup week! This is getting more exciting, knowing that some people are already on the way to Florida today. I have no idea how I'm going to be able to focus at work later today.

Yeah, we know you own an orange adidas shirt bro, ha!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I don't have one yet!

So Taylormade heard i was flying down to play in the Morgan Cup and made sure I had the plane to myself for the entire flight.

They know how to take care of their own.

Haha seriously kinda freaky.

a6890a07-39ff-4178.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back