The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We see white everywhere we look. You go outside and your nostrils freeze. The ground is so frozen you couldn't take a divot with a garden ho. We have a lot of anger dammit!

I'm just trying to find my inner trash talker here, that's all.

You're doing a scarily good job. Look you got biggsy thinking you were serious.

lol @ Jake's smack talking! I love it baldy! That's more like it too.

After March 15th we'll have a lot more trash talking being done. Right now I'm not even sure if I'll make it in, same with all of us. So it's tough to trash talk, but I can definitely bring it when it is time. The notion that I won't last long in this thread is as ridiculous as almost losing at golf to someone who hasn't seen grass in 3 months.

I'm a northerner so I understand where it's coming from...but I'm also a big fan of AC/DC...plus I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. :)

I'm a northerner so I understand where it's coming from...but I'm also a big fan of AC/DC...plus I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. :)
I'm with you Sean, but JB made me do it. Now I don't know biggsy as well as I know TC but I'm sure biggsy realizes I was just talking sh!t because that's the thread we're in. I love the video and can really relate right now since all my golf has been sim golf lately. But yeah that is very impressive to see those #s and tight shot dispersion.

I don't either Sean. I'm a poor trash talker, especially when it involves friends.

You will have to get all 3 questions correct.

They are not hard questions and there is no calculators needed. But it is the best way to keep this from being a beat the clock kind of thing. Email server speed will most likely not be of consequence. And frankly if it rewards (just a little bit) those that follow THP and what we write about or talk about, I have no problems with that. This info will still have to be looked up by most.

I think its a great idea - prevents an initial barrage of emails.

Question: i have two bartenders out of town this week - so i couldnt get the night off :( i have a few hours to spare if it starts at 2 pm EST, i need to leave by 4 pm at the latest.- any idea if we are still firm on that 2pm start? I need to concoct some really good excuses if im to be late :)

Or is this going to be a lenghty process where i should probably just call in sick now?

The start will be at 2pm. the first 4 people will get emailed that they got the opportunity and then have 60 minutes to pay. When all four are in or 60 minutes lapses, the next 4 will get emailed, etc etc. etc.

The start will be at 2pm. the first 4 people will get emailed that they got the opportunity and then have 60 minutes to pay. When all four are in or 60 minutes lapses, the next 4 will get emailed, etc etc. etc.

I quite like this idea

To answer the THP related questions? I am getting confused and I want to have my ducks in a row?

so this could be going on until 6:30. yikes. i need ot work some damage control tonight

It seems like a new twist comes out everyday. I am really liking this event.

so this could be going on until 6:30. yikes. i need ot work some damage control tonight

You better get your email ready and send it in at exactly 2:00 this afternoon. Otherwise you wont have a chance.

I love how thread livened up this morning. It's going to be a brawl when the other 14 join in.

To answer the THP related questions? I am getting confused and I want to have my ducks in a row?

I dont know what that means. When you see the thread, send in your email when you know the answers to the questions. Then, GG will contact people as they come in. 4 at a time.

It seems like a new twist comes out everyday. I am really liking this event.

Same thing as before really, we just changed it to 4 people getting contacted rather than 1 so that it did not run all night.

I dont know what that means. When you see the thread, send in your email when you know the answers to the questions. Then, GG will contact people as they come in. 4 at a time.

Thank you. I was confused. My brain is still stuck in "winter mode".

I wish my game wouldn't have fallen to pieces the past month and a half.. I'd love to enter into this thing. I can't in all honesty throw my hat in there with how I've played lately.

not with the humidity?

Wind might be blowing so maybe that help some. So will there be medics following the Northerners around just incase they aren't used to the heat? :D

I'm waiting patiently. Right now I think you're all doing a super good job. If I do get in Tuesday, then I might try to contribute to this, what do you call it, trash talk? Smack talk? Not too sure how that works, but I'll give it a go.

Kevin

I hope to hear the Esox intimidation factor as you're slinging cheese curds at your opponents.

I hope to hear the Esox intimidation factor as you're slinging cheese curds at your opponents.

You're going to slinging what ever Iowa's famous for. Crystal Meth? I'm pretty sure that's all there is.

So I thought I had resigned myself to spectator status for this one then I got caught up on this thread and the "I wanna do this" feelings came raging back up again...ugh and I played like a freaking embarassement (yeah I can't spell but in my defense I went to public school in NC) to the game of golf the other day. Decisions...decisions.

Oh well I've got 18 more chances tomorrow night and another 18 Sunday night to get something figured out before MC-Day. OOB has me sitting right on a 18 hdcp...which will be better by the event. But I can't answer my own question. "Danny do you want to be the reason "Team whatever" comes in second?" :beat-up:

Got someone to work my shift; epic catastrophe avoided; ready to celebrate with THP all night :wink:

I'm coming for you hundy :p

Tapping and talking since 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back