The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wait....a little trim now becomes "let's use the clippers next time" then each time you'll go shorter and shorter before you know it....you're bald.
I thought it's supposed to grow back thicker and darker whenever you shave it?

Why does my name keep coming up in trash talk in this thread? I was looking fly at the bar drinking during that cotton shirt hugfest.

that's true

A lot of 'I love you mans" and bro hugs going on.

Is that what that was? I could've sworn someone squeezed my cheeks a little. And I turn around and I see CG13 and his girlfriend smiling at me. Hmmmm.

Not your fault man, nobody could get it done. Next time for sure!!

Plus I'll have all my MC gear and ready to tear it up!

Tappin the keg!

Sweet, and my game is improving all around rapidly! Tons of range time right now, and even more to come with the burner 2.0's!

Why does my name keep coming up in trash talk in this thread? I was in the bar drinking during that cotton shirt hugfest.

My bad my memories were a little off

I thought it's supposed to grow back thicker and darker whenever you shave it?

That would be nice, but unfortunately I am on team P4B in this instance

Is that what that was? I could've sworn someone squeezed my cheeks a little. And I turn around and I see CG13 and his girlfriend smiling at me. Hmmmm.

Hahahahahahhaa

Who was the drunk guy again?!?! Nah, I hear ya, heck we had like 140 people out there on that green it seemed like.

True! It was a great experience I'm glad to be a part of it-

Certainly more to come with such a great community that is THP!

Who was the drunk guy again?!?! Nah, I hear ya, heck we had like 140 people out there on that green it seemed like.

because you were seeing 3 of everyone. Hug the one in the middle

because you were seeing 3 of everyone. Hug the one in the middle
We're so gonna get busted for getting so far off Morgan Cup talk here. But yeah.....you think hugging was hard, try to hit a golf ball!

I wonder if the Callaway boys will be hearing anything from our Tour Rep anytime soon? Not that I'm anxious or anything. So far though between the DART and the RXT's I know I'm playing much better golf right not, can't wait to see what is next!

We're so gonna get busted for getting so far off Morgan Cup talk here. But yeah.....you think hugging was hard, try to hit a golf ball!

I wonder if the Callaway boys will be hearing anything from our Tour Rep anytime soon? Not that I'm anxious or anything. So far though between the DART and the RXT's I know I'm playing much better golf right not, can't wait to see what is next!

you struggle with doing that anyway:alien:

I would love to hear from our tour rep again soon. I'm very pleased with what we have received at this point. Both the putter and irons have been great for me.

Yes back on topic is a must at this point. I can't wait to hit the new sticks that should be here today or monday.

On my way to rhe course now- much anticipated 2 hour range session before work. R11 FTW

Yes back on topic is a must at this point. I can't wait to hit the new sticks that should be here today or monday.
I'm really anxious for both you and Belbin to get your gear. Did you also go R11? I can't confirm 100% but I think Belbin might have ordered a BSF 2.0 driver.

I'm really anxious for both you and Belbin to get your gear. Did you also go R11? I can't confirm 100% but I think Belbin might have ordered a BSF 2.0 driver.

Its a surprise man, very hush hush!

2 hour range session huh? Only hitting 20 balls or what?

Hit em well my friend!

hahaha hit them well CG, look forward to your feedback

I have no idea what I ordered. I'll find out when everyone else does.

Tappin the keg!

Lol. This just cracked me up cause I could picture Belbin's face saying this. Whatever he ordered, it's going 350 yards.

I have no idea what I ordered. I'll find out when everyone else does.

Tappin the keg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back