The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to be his partner in a scramble. It was awesome when everyone was on the 1st tee sat afternoon watching him unleash a bomb that almost reached the green.

I'd love to be his partner in a scramble. It was awesome when everyone was on the 1st tee sat afternoon watching him unleash a bomb that almost reached the green.

That hole is what 340? I was at least 5 yards from the green. Ask one t, and p4b I think they were in front of me. They kindly put my ball under the rake so I could easily find it.

Tappin the keg!

Lol. This just cracked me up cause I could picture Belbin's face saying this. Whatever he ordered, it's going 350 yards.

I love this, I can't wait to have him on my team and watch him hit balls in person. Being his partner on any team competition would be pretty fun, I guess we'll figure out some of that stuff on Monday with the announcement.

New Twitter handles for Team Hackers

TC = @11inarow or @weakassmofo or @softascottonelle @blindleadingtheblind
AHA = @yoccoswhippingboy
CB = @fleur
CG13 = @5metalmanlove
DD = @milkcartonboy @photobomber
Jrod = @donttalktomeuntil530cst
OEM = @closetparadisian @cruisinforwoodinthecaribbean
adwill = @down4with3togo

God I love twitter trashtalk lol. Biggsy +2

New Twitter handles for Team Hackers

TC = @11inarow or @weakassmofo or @softascottonelle @blindleadingtheblind
AHA = @yoccoswhippingboy
CB = @fleur
CG13 = @5metalmanlove
DD = @milkcartonboy
Jrod = @donttalktomeuntil530cst
OEM = @closetparadisian @cruisinforwoodinthecaribbean
adwill = @down4with3togo

haha, dude its so much fun watching these guys play. On another level. Even AHA. Just watching and listening to the contact they make with the ball is just motivating.

I love this, I can't wait to have him on my team and watch him hit balls in person. Being his partner on any team competition would be pretty fun, I guess we'll figure out some of that stuff on Monday with the announcement.

Fairly quiet today. C'mon guys. I want to see some hurt feelings and make up posts.

Finaaaaallllly.... THE HAAAAAAAAAAWK has come back to the Morgan Cup Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fairly quiet today. C'mon guys. I want to see some hurt feelings and make up posts.

It's all in fun, guys. It's going to be an honor not to play with you in August.

Ha... Come on Hawk, I'd take your 9 yard drive any time.

Tappin the keg!

If you were lucky I'd show you how to get out of the sand, but you've insulted my vanity.

HAHAHAHA. Dude.

Fixed it for you

It's all in fun, guys. It's going to be an honor watching your weapons of grass destruction eat some Hackersion face.

I'm too busy giving yoccos swing advice, ddec shaft advice, and esox meat advice.

Hahahaha. I'm too busy taking swing advice. I might owe you and Lee some guacamole.

I'm too busy giving yoccos swing advice, ddec shaft advice, and esox meat advice.

Bah got an hour in- 30 mins sand- 30 mins driver - few video shots but it was sprinkling most rhe time. Then it Rly came down on me.

Loving the driver. Biggest miss was maybe 20 yards offline left. I'll take that all day- the supertri it was 50.

I hit atleast 30 drives - I tatooed a couple on video. Well for me atleast- it's not a 335 yard under a rake tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back