The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phenom? I thought he was a gnome

Bro, when you do meet me in person, you will realize that I take nothing personally, and I look forward to tipping one back with you at the 2012 outing. But, I am going to stir up as much crap on this thread as possible. I want every member of THP posting in this thread and picking a side. I want this thread to blow up! I want the sponsors to want to do this again and again. And when it is all over I will congratulate the winners and hopefully go back to being great freinds with people I am currently dead to (this means you Belbin). And one last thing before I go back to trash talking, and this is my last set of bro hugs until after TMC, you are one of the great people on this site, and regardless of what is said in this thread, that will not change IMO. Good luck to all of The Morgan Cup participants, especially Team Paradise...you're gonna need it!
Stir away and have fun!

We have Esox on our side, he creates his own luck and can make a mean salad! Jarret can apparently crush beer cans with his toe nail clippings and marc awesome, is just...awesome!

I know, we somehow missed meeting each other. But I missed ddec too, and I owed him a drink!
How did that happen? One of the few people I never ran into and never went up to. :alien:

Jarret can apparently crush beer cans with his toe nail clippings and marc awesome, is just...awesome!

Who is Jarret?
I knew a guy here once named that, but have not seen him in forever.

Who is Jarret?

I liked that guy, but I guess he started hanging out with Harry Dolphin and he showed him how to be a silent assasin.

I liked that guy, but I guess he started hanging out with Harry Dolphin and he showed him how to be a silent assasin.

Maybe the blowfish finally got him

just tap it in!

Who is Jarret?
Oh One-T...He's off drinking and playing golf with NFLers, tearing off hubcaps with his teeth and leaving Atlanta in ruins.

Oh One-T...He's off drinking and playing golf with NFLers, tearing off hubcaps with his teeth and leaving Atlanta in ruins.

I thought atlanta was always in ruins? The detroit of the south.

Stir away and have fun!

We have Esox on our side, he creates his own luck and can make a mean salad! Jarret can apparently crush beer cans with his toe nail clippings and marc awesome, is just...awesome!

Who is this Jarret you speak of? Is he off pissing excellence somewhere?

Sorry I haven't commented in this thread today, I was taking time to look at all of the glorious videos that OEM Kevin has posted. He's really bringing it with his Morgan Cup videos.

I did find some time to get in a 2 hour practice session, spent the first hour hitting balls and then the last hour on the putting green. My ball position with the putter was not correct when I had my instructor take a look at it during my lesson last week, so I've been working on that and my distance control has been a lot better. I'm playing my first full round in 2 weeks tomorrow, really excited to take the new Taylormade woods and hybrids out on the course as well as seeing how the new ball position while putting goes on the course.

That fine chap one-t, of premier bloodlines, does in fact urinate excellence. Unfortunatly for that lad, it's puppy urine.

Naw. We are already winning machines, no need. Geez CL's friend I thought you were SMRT?

Tappin the keg!

I think you mean SMART! hahahaha

Sorry I haven't commented in this thread today, I was taking time to look at all of the glorious videos that OEM Kevin has posted. He's really bringing it with his Morgan Cup videos.

I did find some time to get in a 2 hour practice session, spent the first hour hitting balls and then the last hour on the putting green. My ball position with the putter was not correct when I had my instructor take a look at it during my lesson last week, so I've been working on that and my distance control has been a lot better. I'm playing my first full round in 2 weeks tomorrow, really excited to take the new Taylormade woods and hybrids out on the course as well as seeing how the new ball position while putting goes on the course.

I love it...Hairy Dolphin makes a single video and is now calling others out about posting videos.
M. Night Shyamalan had a single hit too. Coincidence?

Let me clear something up.
Just because it burns when a certain golfer uses the restroom, does not mean excellence is coming out.

Just because it burns when a certain golfer uses the restroom, does not mean excellence is coming out.

:clapp: Get it?

It does mean possible excellence was had a night or 2 prior though

I love it...Hairy Dolphin makes a single video and is now calling others out about posting videos.
M. Night Shyamalan had a single hit too. Coincidence?

I could share some bloodlines with Shyamalan, you never know.

I was just trying to figure out why OEM Kevin doesn't get called out for his lack of videos. Maybe there's just so much other stuff out there to make fun of him that it doesn't need to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back