The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I haven't commented in this thread today, I was taking time to look at all of the glorious videos that OEM Kevin has posted. He's really bringing it with his Morgan Cup videos.

I did find some time to get in a 2 hour practice session, spent the first hour hitting balls and then the last hour on the putting green. My ball position with the putter was not correct when I had my instructor take a look at it during my lesson last week, so I've been working on that and my distance control has been a lot better. I'm playing my first full round in 2 weeks tomorrow, really excited to take the new Taylormade woods and hybrids out on the course as well as seeing how the new ball position while putting goes on the course.
Yeah, that OEM, he really brings it with the videos.

Nice work with the putter. Looking forward to hearing how those woods treat you out on a track. Hit 'em well!

Perhaps OEM doesn't have his equipment yet Duke grad. Didn't think of that did you?

Perhaps OEM doesn't have his equipment yet Duke grad. Didn't think of that did you?

interesting...

There is always reasons to post videos.

They dont all have to be unboxings.
Videos about how the club is working.
Video of how the game is coming together.

That was a real douchebaggery move young ddec.

I could share some bloodlines with Shyamalan, you never know.

I was just trying to figure out why OEM Kevin doesn't get called out for his lack of videos. Maybe there's just so much other stuff out there to make fun of him that it doesn't need to be done.

I could probably answer this for you Flipper but you wouldnt like it. But make fun all you want if it makes you feel better because come August youre going to lose worse then M. Night making the Village 2.

Holy crap - While I was at the range today, TaylorMade was there filming a commercial. They even wanted to put me in it! Take a look:

TM: sorry for the Nike shoes, if I had known you were going to be filming I would have worn some nice PowerBand shoes.

Outstanding video Belbin!!

GREAT VIDEO RBELBIN!!!! Loved the idea, and it was very well put together.

Nice video Ryan excellent creativity. LOL at that range.

That is outstanding.
Its like M. Night was there directing it was so good...hehe

Seriously well done RB.

Nice video belbin...that's good stuff!

I just returned from the course and I'm proud to report that this member of Team Hackers was victorious in his match today. To recap, I was playing the defending champion in our club's season long, single elimination match play event. We both carry the same handicap so we were playing heads up. I ended up winning 4 and 3 and was hitting my Callaway Razr X Forged irons well all day. I had 4 birdies, 2 of which were conceded by my opponent because I hit them so close. I also rolled it really it well today with my Odyssey Black Series Tour #2 with only 32 putts on the day. As my reward, I now face last year's club champion in the next round. Should be another really good test for me and my Callaway gear!

Just giving you a hard time, Props on the video that was excellent and very creative.

I don't care man, it is funny how bad it is. I mean it is really bad.

Thanks for the props. I appreciate it.

Tappin the keg!

Oh snap. Belbin gets it. That was awesome!

Posted via Tapatalk

How bad was the ball that you threw away? I mean the balls you hit looked gashed up enough

That's just pure jealousy right there. Just don't copy the idea and send them out to...oh wait...you have to have supporters before you need supporter banners. Hehehe

Hello? One of Many team Paradise supporters here. If you don't climb down off CL's back yer' gonna crush him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back