The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spent the last 45 min. catching up from last night around 10 pm. Man you guys were on a roll. My contribution is that today I have decided to throw my full backing to.....

Spoiler
Team Hackers in honor of TC's birthday, being as I am a hacker myself. Sig to be updated today.

Just spent the last 45 min. catching up from last night around 10 pm. Man you guys were on a roll. My contribution is that today I have decided to throw my full backing to.....

Spoiler
Team Hackers in honor of TC's birthday, being as I am a hacker myself. Sig to be updated today.

Congrats on joining a winning team.

Spoiler

Welcome aboard the Hackers Train :D

Welcome aboard dawg daddy. I'll send you the banner for your signature in a bit. Next time you tee it up with ole gray, lay a smack down on him for Team Hackers.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Spoiler

Sweet glad to have you bro!!

Welcome aboard dawg daddy. I'll send you the banner for your signature in a bit. Next time you tee it up with ole gray, lay a smack down on him for Team Hackers.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Guaranteed, he won't know what hit him when me and KB get after that old man.

I went out this morning to get another round in. I got 3 holes in and then this happened:

aefc222a-0960-eb8a.jpg

Thunder and lightning don't mix with golf. Hoping to go back out in an hour or so.

Sent from Tapatalk

Got some good Morgan Cup preparation in yesterday. I didn't play all that well, in fact I played like :poop:. However It was a great opportunity to get to meet and play with Arydolphin. We got to know each other's game a little bit, we spent some time on the range and short game area. It was a fun day. The course we played was pretty difficult, esp for the 1st time playing it. It may be a good one to go back to at some point because it was a lot of fun to play. On the back 9 there is a par 5 that reads 578 yards from the tee. I hit a 3w(gps'd at 298, yeah that's right!) and then a 2nd 3w to end up just off the green to the right side. Not to be out done Ary stepped up and hit a driver(gps 358) and then a 23 degree hybrid to the green. Coolbreeze and Mr. Guarantee, we are ready for you.

Lol dude it wasn't Ike who was hitting your clubs. Someone has been telling stories! I hit them, thats why they worked after. I didn't but it wasn't Ike either.

Naw I dislike all those Paradisian guys, especially Yoccos. He's just so damn happy and funny, it gets under my skin, plus he stole my shoes at the Outing in May, and his husband hit my golf clubs in the middle of the night.

ROFL. That's all I got this AM!

He'll never understand you...you have to speak in Yoccos.

NIDALTPG, EY. HJSDHAF, IGUMS, PHSMSATOIM, AHHHMCITMOTN.

Heat Stroke, but I know I'm smarter than any Canadian. You guys offend me with you relaxed and chill way of life. Not taking anything personal is stupid.

Yes, Arizonian is a tough language to crack. Scholars think it started because of the heat stroke, and already limited brain function.

Shut up :). We aren't allowed to disect swings. Besides, isn't it hard to look at someones swing when you only reach their kneecaps? I have a blinding shoulder turn and it's good thing Fisher price makes shafts or you'd be SOL (for you guys who cant comprehend abbrev... SH1T outta luck).

Hmm maybe that is why Yoccos' swing looks like a TRex swinging a club. Short arming it and all. No wonder he hits so many shots thin. He can't reach the ground with those TRex arms!

HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA. Ok this just made my morning.

The dinosaurs were not extinct. They went underground and mated with the Mexican population! Yoccos is TMex

Ill admit, Coolbreeze is a funny. But he lost all his magic when he lost his hair.

Man I read this thread to get away from work and all you guys keep talking about is teeth and anesthesia. What the heck!:D

Coolbreeze my support for Team Paradise comes with a "I reserve the right to support Coolbreeze" clause. It just hasn't made it into my signature yet.

Man I missed alot when I went to the range last night.

JB, I gave up trying to be as intense as some. Not me. Ill give bro hugs and you'll just have to like it.

I went out this morning to get another round in. I got 3 holes in and then this happened:

aefc222a-0960-eb8a.jpg

Thunder and lightning don't mix with golf. Hoping to go back out in an hour or so.

Sent from Tapatalk
Ary, I just checked the radar. I'm not sure where you are, but according to the radar it should stop soon.

What a cute video from M. Night and Gmac. Thanks for taking the time to make something like that.

Welcome to the team DawgDaddy.

Nice video DDec and Ary...nice to see some Morgan Cuppers getting together for some practice, even if they do play for the bag guys.

Got some good Morgan Cup preparation in yesterday. I didn't play all that well, in fact I played like :poop:. However It was a great opportunity to get to meet and play with Arydolphin. We got to know each other's game a little bit, we spent some time on the range and short game area. It was a fun day. The course we played was pretty difficult, esp for the 1st time playing it. It may be a good one to go back to at some point because it was a lot of fun to play. On the back 9 there is a par 5 that reads 578 yards from the tee. I hit a 3w(gps'd at 298, yeah that's right!) and then a 2nd 3w to end up just off the green to the right side. Not to be out done Ary stepped up and hit a driver(gps 358) and then a 23 degree hybrid to the green. Coolbreeze and Mr. Guarantee, we are ready for you.

What a cute video from M. Night and Gmac. Thanks for taking the time to make something like that.

Damn dude, how did you get a video of G-Mac and Tiger Woods.

Damn dude, how did you get a video of G-Mac and Tiger Woods.

Tiger wasn't busy, we had to pull some strings for G-Mac

Spoiler

Damn dude, how did you get a video of Vijay and Garrigus.

FIFY!!

hahahaha, cool! Great one. I was going to say Jeev Milka Singh and Rocco.

Good video you two and the name of that course "The Ranch" was just the "topping" we needed!

Guaranteed, he won't know what hit him when me and KB get after that old man.

Ol Lordy here we come with Geritol Jed trying to gang up with KB to smack ole gray around. It's got me so nervous I think I will ohhhhhhhhh excuse me nap time :sleepy:

I'm not like Vijay, he's coolbreeze tall and I'm not. Jeev is pretty funny!

Sent from Tapatalk

My left foot is killing me. Not the movie, my actual foot.

Kevin

I love Gray smack talk. Get em brother!

Ol Lordy here we come with Geritol Jed trying to gang up with KB to smack ole gray around. It's got me so nervous I think I will ohhhhhhhhh excuse me nap time :sleepy:

Why this made me laugh I don't know. Is it a good pain?

My left foot is killing me. Not the movie, my actual foot.

Kevin

Excellent video Ary and Ddec, looks like you guys are having fun.

TC, happy birthday my friend. In honor of your birthday...I'm staying out of this thread and will not hassle you at all today. Mainly because I'm playing golf all day today, but we'll say it's my gift to you! I hope you have a great day bro.

It is a great day for the Cap'n.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back