The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, I'm unveiling my rollercoaster of a game to OEM Sunday. We are playing the river course at Queenstown Harbor on the eastern shore of MD. http://www.qhgolf.com/courses/the-river/ The course looks like it's going to be pretty tough with 14/18 holes involving water. Should be good prep for Reunion and I am really looking forward to it.

Yup, I'm unveiling my rollercoaster of a game to OEM Sunday. We are playing the river course at Queenstown Harbor on the eastern shore of MD. http://www.qhgolf.com/courses/the-river/ The course looks like it's going to be pretty tough with 14/18 holes involving water. Should be good prep for Reunion and I am really looking forward to it.
Just 14 out of 18? My home course has water on every hole... :)

Welcome to the team F2G!

I got rained out of my round after 12 holes today. There was a 2-hour delay after I completed my first 3 holes, and the course took on a good bit of water. I struggled with the speed of the greens after that, didn't make any putts outside of 8 feet today. The good part is that I hit 8/10 fairways in the abbreviated round, I'm getting along with the R11 driver better with each round.

I'm working on Saturday, and may be able to get some practice in on Sunday. OEM and DD, it's great that you guys are going to meet for a round of golf, hope you have as much fun as Ddec and I had the other day.

Have fun on Sunday OEM and DD. It's great that some members of Team Hackers are getting together in preparation for the Morgan Cup. Course looks nice. Play well fellas.

I got rained out of my round after 12 holes today. There was a 2-hour delay after I completed my first 3 holes, and the course took on a good bit of water. I struggled with the speed of the greens after that, didn't make any putts outside of 8 feet today. The good part is that I hit 8/10 fairways in the abbreviated round, I'm getting along with the R11 driver better with each round.

I'm working on Saturday, and may be able to get some practice in on Sunday. OEM and DD, it's great that you guys are going to meet for a round of golf, hope you have as much fun as Ddec and I had the other day.

It should be a good day that I am looking forward to. The course is going to be rather busy, but from what I hear it's worth it.

Have fun on Sunday OEM and DD. It's great that some members of Team Hackers are getting together in preparation for the Morgan Cup. Course looks nice. Play well fellas.

Thanks AHA!

Good Luck OEM & DD. Great to see more Morgan Cuppers getting together for practice rounds.

Hmmm, maybe I should get a round in with a fellow Team Hackers member, I'll meet you in the middle somewhere.:act-up:

Hmmm, maybe I should get a round in with a fellow Team Hackers member, I'll meet you in the middle somewhere.:act-up:

Call TC. I heard he always wanted to see Wyoming this time of year.

Call TC. I heard he always wanted to see Wyoming this time of year.

Yes, I do always see those commercials for "Golf Wyoming" I'm in!

What's up Morgan Cuppers?! I played in our Pro Am practice round today, hit great off the tee, hit over 80% of fairways but I was hitting crappy irons. Coming up short with everything, it was annoying. I pitched and putted ok, 33 putts but that was with being just short of the green most of the day and wedging it up so I should have had much fewer, but no 3 putts so that's good I guess. I was hitting my irons solid and online but everything was short. I asked the pro we were playing with if he noticed anything that stood out and he actually did, gotta get my hip turn back into it and get that belt buckle pointing at the target when finishing my swing. I shot an 80, which isn't terrible but given how well I was driving it I would hope for much better.

So the Pro Am we're playing in is part of the Dakotas Tour schedule, it's a mini mini mini tour here in the land of corn. Interesting tidbit today is that Anthony Rodriguez (A-Rod) from Big Break Mesquite is playing in the event. He qualified for the long drive finals and hit a straight up shank for one of his 2 attempts in the finals, the other was a push that didn't find the fairway so he lost. He was the top qualifier today though, those balls were BOMBS out on the course to get into the finals. Yeah, I did not qualify....nor did I try thank you very much. Fun event and I'm looking forward to our round tomorrow. We're playing with a kid named Gunner Wiebe who is PGA journeyman Mark Wiebe's son. I'm hoping for some good play, but now I gotta get to bed, been up since 3:45 this AM and I'm a little bit beat. Talk tomorrow afternoon everyone!

CB- I'm playing with canadan and mikedean in the am- then 18 at the club Sunday.

Gonna be a long day yomorrow... Hope I get done working soon- need some sleep.

Buscher- cute FIFY but I was stirring the pot- not going for complete sentences, lol.

Come support THP at the Morgan CUP!!

Goodnight P4B, good luck keeping the balls out of the trees tomorrow.

JB with some Barker Beauty type item presenting...solid effort!

What's up Morgan Cuppers?! I played in our Pro Am practice round today, hit great off the tee, hit over 80% of fairways but I was hitting crappy irons. Coming up short with everything, it was annoying. I pitched and putted ok, 33 putts but that was with being just short of the green most of the day and wedging it up so I should have had much fewer, but no 3 putts so that's good I guess. I was hitting my irons solid and online but everything was short. I asked the pro we were playing with if he noticed anything that stood out and he actually did, gotta get my hip turn back into it and get that belt buckle pointing at the target when finishing my swing. I shot an 80, which isn't terrible but given how well I was driving it I would hope for much better.

So the Pro Am we're playing in is part of the Dakotas Tour schedule, it's a mini mini mini tour here in the land of corn. Interesting tidbit today is that Anthony Rodriguez (A-Rod) from Big Break Mesquite is playing in the event. He qualified for the long drive finals and hit a straight up shank for one of his 2 attempts in the finals, the other was a push that didn't find the fairway so he lost. He was the top qualifier today though, those balls were BOMBS out on the course to get into the finals. Yeah, I did not qualify....nor did I try thank you very much. Fun event and I'm looking forward to our round tomorrow. We're playing with a kid named Gunner Wiebe who is PGA journeyman Mark Wiebe's son. I'm hoping for some good play, but now I gotta get to bed, been up since 3:45 this AM and I'm a little bit beat. Talk tomorrow afternoon everyone!

A Pro-Am and Dakotas Mini Tour in Fargo...That is pretty funny. "Hey everybody, step on up and see the amazing golf ball whacker guy play in a tour that lasts the 8 days of golf season"....HAHAHA

JB with some Barker Beauty type item presenting...solid effort!

I got fired because I would not reach into his pocket for that crisp $100 bill.

Wasnt' A-Rod a little Mexican dude? He wins long drive contests in South Dakota? You should be proud. Have fun today Jake. Here's a tip for you when you're coming up consistently short with your irons: club up.

A Pro-Am and Dakotas Mini Tour in Fargo...That is pretty funny. "Hey everybody, step on up and see the amazing golf ball whacker guy play in a tour that lasts the 8 days of golf season"....HAHAHA

Yah when he said Pro-Am I was wondering what he was talking about. Is this like 4 steps down from the Hooters Tour?

Wasnt' A-Rod a little Mexican dude? He wins long drive contests in South Dakota? You should be proud. Have fun today Jake. Here's a tip for you when you're coming up consistently short with your irons: club up.

Solid advice captain.

Yah when he said Pro-Am I was wondering what he was talking about. Is this like 4 steps down from the Hooters Tour?

I love the mini, mini, mini tour events, these guys are just so close to the PGA they can...try out for the Morgan Cup.

I love the mini, mini, mini tour events, these guys are just so close to the PGA they can...try out for the Morgan Cup.

I laughed out loud at this! Very funny CB!

that is pretty funny! and yet so true haha

I made a video for Team Paradise this morning. I thought they might like to know that even in a losing effort, they're still winners!

I made a video for Team Paradise this morning. I thought they might like to know that even in a losing effort, they're still winners!

good to hear "customer on the lot" and there is employee of the month shooting a video
that's pretty funny, I'm going to decorate my dixie cup with Yankees, Mavricks, Auburn Tigers, Boston Bruins, and Novak Djokovic stickers. I might even throw an OSU sticker under the cup since they've hit rock bottom.

Great Video TC, you're gonna have to ship those carefully, don't want them to get smushed in the mail.

lmao, good stuff bro! lol@ "You can pee in your cup Hairy."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back