The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A tie in golf means that there's a playoff, and that means more golf. That's good, right? :alien:

That means they declare a winner.
Not flop all over the place and call it even.
I feel cheated watching sports that dont end in a winner.
And I can assure you, at a real competition like the Morgan Cup, a winner will be declared.

Hey buddy, pay attention to the road and keep your thoughts to yourself. :wink:

A tie in golf means that there's a playoff, and that means more golf. That's good, right? :alien:

Don't rage on me, bro!

This thread just gets better and better every day. Cook and Hawk, appreciate you two laying the beat down while I was playing golf then attending a PGA tour event.

Allow me to give a brief sypnosis of this thread today.

1. Sean you are odd dude.
2. Hairy Dolphin you crack me up, not a day goes by without some hurt feelings.
3. You all got destroyed by Hawk and Cook.
4. I'm a huge soccer fan, however that being said. Women's soccer is awful. It's like watching the MLS.

This is a pretty funny post.

I'm not odd...I just see life through a different pair of lenses. Currently the lenses I'm looking through see the Hackers hacking it up. Go easy on the them Team Paradise. :)

I'm not odd...I just see life through a different pair of lenses. Currently the lenses I'm looking through see the Hackers hacking it up. Go easy on the them Team Paradise. :)

I'm pretty sure the lenses your using to look at Team Paradise are in fact Beer Goggles.

^^^^Speaking of winners! Looking good Hawk! Love it.

Great round Esox, too bad it was probably on your home course, the one you play all the time. That's like a 90 at Reunion Resort cheese fart. XFT's are doo doo and everyone knows it.

You're right of course. Anybody can shoot +1 where I play, especially Team Hackers members. The team that has two or three players that even talk about their golf games, and five others that say things like, "Oh, yep, yep, I didn't score too well, but I'm pretty happy about how I played." I sure would hate to have a little wedge shoot out for a couple sheckles during the practice rounds from say 60, 80, and 100 yards against anyone on your powerful team. I would be too frightened.

Are we making fun of the other sponsors clubs? Because it doesn't seem fair when some of the participants are lucky enough to play those underrated Callaway irons.

Kevin

You're right of course. Anybody can shoot +1 where I play, especially Team Hackers members. The team that has two or three players that even talk about their golf games, and five others that say things like, "Oh, yep, yep, I didn't score too well, but I'm pretty happy about how I played." I sure would hate to have a little wedge shoot out for a couple sheckles during the practice rounds from say 60, 80, and 100 yards against anyone on your powerful team. I would be too frightened.

Are we making fun of the other sponsors clubs? Because it doesn't seem fair when some of the participants are lucky enough to play those underrated Callaway irons.

Kevin

Ooohhh I like playing for money.

Ooohhh I like playing for money.

Really? That surprises me. Or maybe you're a hustler and that's why you never talk about how you score.

Yep, yep.

Kevin

A little wedge lesson courtesy of Team Paradise:

ryanhawk308
[/URL][/IMG]

That is freaking hysterical.

LOL @ Hawk. My - that was a big ball!

Great job my fellow Hacker supporter!

Awesome Hawk.

Maybe Hawk needs a ball that big just to get the club face on it? I think it's an old Royal with the hexagon dimples.

Kevin

Hmmm...., and how did that work out for you Esox, you handsome devil?

Second round of the husband/wife tournament at our club.

35-37 for a one over par 72. 4 birdies, 3 bogeys, 1 double bogey. These TM wedges are making me laugh they are so easy to hit close. Today I hit two to 3 feet or so to make birdies, (one of those I hit the R11 over the corner trees on a dogleg that is the #5 handicap hole on the course), another to 10 feet for another birdie, one from 40 yards after having to punch out of the trees to 4 feet to save par, and chipped with the 58-09 from little short sided lies to less than 18" three times. 28 putts with the Corza Ghost, and that includes one three putt on a par 3 for bogey.

My wife and I went from tied for last place to third. Not a great day, but I'm old and don't have much game, so sometimes I have to settle.

Let's play some damn golf.

Kevin

Wow! Heck of a round Esox! Congrats buddy

Even though I already told you I thought this was a solid round, I will comment that your cup of confidence seems to be overflowing since your newfound aggressive view of the game, but hey, I think you need confidence to play this game well so more power to you. FYI...I seem to recall talking about my scores and game. Just curious, what was the length, slope and rating for your solid round? Also, like JRod, I usually do play for money and would be happy to join your little wedge shoot out. I look forward to it. I accept credit cards on my iphone. :D

just cought up and hawk has been bringing it, great job buddy. Esox, great shooting man, thats a hell of a round, Sean your post did get kinda weird man lol

Seans posts made me think of one thing

Even though I already told you I thought this was a solid round, I will comment that your cup of confidence seems to be overflowing since your newfound aggressive view of the game, but hey, I think you need confidence to play this game well so more power to you. FYI...I seem to recall talking about my scores and game. Just curious, what was the length, slope and rating for your solid round? Also, like JRod, I usually do play for money and would be happy to join your little wedge shoot out. I look forward to it. I accept credit cards on my iphone. :D

You sure do. It wasn't directed at you. Hopefully something can be organized. I'll be there Wednesday morning at Reunion. With my doo doo xFT wedges.

69.8/124, and that's at over 200 yards shorter than what we'll be playing on the Watson which is 70.6/124. Lots of doglegs, lots of trees, lots of water, a fair number of tiny greens, and more than the average number of bunkers.

It's not Oakmont, but it's a fair test, I think.

Kevin

Esox, you do realize that I have Taylormade staffers on my team too, right? It's not just you dude. My personal opinion of the XFT's were formed well before this event and it has nothing to do with you either.

You better be really, really good, and really, really straight off the tee, with an incredible short game, b/c that's precisely the picture you've painted. I'd hate to see anything other than that. You might be somewhat shocked at how good some of these THP'ers really are.

Fair enough...thanks for the info. I'm always curious about that when people post scores because you never know the difficulty of the course they're playing.

You sure do. It wasn't directed at you. Hopefully something can be organized. I'll be there Wednesday morning at Reunion. With my doo doo xFT wedges.

69.8/124, and that's at over 200 yards shorter than what we'll be playing on the Watson which is 70.6/124. Lots of doglegs, lots of trees, lots of water, a fair number of tiny greens, and more than the average number of bunkers.

It's not Oakmont, but it's a fair test, I think.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back