The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duey, that was the most dangerous and strange thing I have ever seen!

Due - thanks for putting up the video. But I gotta admit not once did you say anything about supporting Team Paradise. Say you don't want to choose sides but you have a TP tag. :confused2:

You off your meds again? :D

Thanks man. I sent a message to TC earlier, but he must have went back to bed.

LMAO, I thought the same, but my hearts big.

your damm right it is bro welcome to the looney bus that is team paradise buckle up good its going to be a bumpy ride
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Due - thanks for putting up the video. But I gotta admit not once did you say anything about supporting Team Paradise. Say you don't want to choose sides but you have a TP tag. :confused2:

You off your meds again? :D

That vid was done a week ago skimmed, lol. I mentioned that earlier. Was not going to post, but changed my mind. I'll be supporting my team, but enjoying both sides.

Tap,Tap,Tap

That vid was done a week ago skimmed, lol. I mentioned that earlier. Was not going to post, but changed my mind. I'll be supporting my team, but enjoying both sides.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Gotcha - makes sense. I saw that you had previously recorded it but was not sure of the timing of everything.

Hilarious video Duey...nice driving and putting.

Great to see your smiling face again Due! Nice driving skeelz man, you're awesome. Glad to have you supporting our team buddy.

Great video Duey..."I don't even have to keep my head still..." Crazy good driving skills my friend. Thanks for supporting this event!

Lol, thanks boys. Back out practicing my putting and driving.g skeelz. I should be really good.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Tour rep is my time magazine person of the year!!

Best news ever

I need to become friends with this tour rep fella. He seems quite popular

Duey! Nice pseudo driving skeelz! Welcome to Paradise City.

man, this thread is quiet today

Apparently everybody else thought like you they were pissing excellence. But they were smart enough to get it checked out. Turns out a simple medication has them back to normal...hehe

Sorry guys, it has been a crazy day today that has had me out of the office a bunch, including putting my car in the shop because the AC quit...and I just realized I left my clubs in the car! Crap!

Apparently everybody else thought like you they were pissing excellence. But they were smart enough to get it checked out. Turns out a simple medication has them back to normal...hehe

penecilin!!

Sorry guys, it has been a crazy day today that has had me out of the office a bunch, including putting my car in the shop because the AC quit...and I just realized I left my clubs in the car! Crap!

Sorry to hear, I am sure fixing your car cost you the same as a new car.

"what kind of car doesnt have a cup holder? This is just a wenis with 2 seats" - Bad Boys

Busy today.

we are fortunate! must have taken another tiny little shot of Bacon Bits, called it a good try, and gave up. Weak!

Nice banner Aha. did your team forget you were on their team due to lack of posting and erase yours?

Hi!!!!!!!!!

I'm currently looking at my wedge set up for some odd reason. I was not fit to wedges lol. I wanna hit 25 yard full swing flop shots that back up 7 yards.

Great range session today- loving the r11 driver- it just delivers.

Spent remaining time hitting different shafts, man what a toughdecision. So close now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back