The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!!!!!!!!!

I'm currently looking at my wedge set up for some odd reason. I was not fit to wedges lol. I wanna hit 25 yard full swing flop shots that back up 7 yards.

Apparently Esox has you covered there Yoc. You just need to practice avoiding those forests in MST

Hi!!!!!!!!!

I'm currently looking at my wedge set up for some odd reason. I was not fit to wedges lol. I wanna hit 25 yard full swing flop shots that back up 7 yards.
@marcawesome can easily flop one 25 yards and back it up 7 yards. He's so awesome he'll hit it 32 yards, back it up 7 yards and the ball will end up in the cup. He's wicked like that.

Lol. I can hit wedge shots around the green. I've had to adapt from missing so many. In MST of course.

Apparently Esox has you covered there Yoc. You just need to practice avoiding those forests in MST

@marcawesome can easily flop one 25 yards and back it up 7 yards. He's so awesome he'll hit it 32 yards, back it up 7 yards and the ball will end up in the cup. He's wicked like that.

@marcawesome is incredible like that. If only he were playing in The Morgan Cup

I'm learning as much as I can from him. We're learning through Osmosis. I was reading your posts in the wedge threads chunky and Idig too. Just better. So I was gonna PM but realized I'm just better and didnt need too.

@marcawesome is incredible like that. If only he were playing in The Morgan Cup

I'm learning as much as I can from him. We're learning through Osmosis. I was reading your posts in the wedge threads chunky and Idig too. Just better. So I was gonna PM but realized I'm just better and didnt need too.

LMAO. You are better. Heck you are a sponsored golfer.

penis-illin!!

Sorry to hear, I am sure fixing your car cost you the same as a new car.

"what kind of car doesnt have a cup holder? This is just a wenis with 2 seats" - Bad Boys

Careful with that stuff or you will be right back in the same predickament.

Hahaha. Dude I'm so good that I play to my current handicap just so I can master the game for a 3rd time. It's all by choice.
Once I saw Yoc hit a marginal shot...just because he felt bad for common folk who do it all the time. He's so good that he's been taken as a captain's selection in every Ryder Cup since 74 but refuses to play.

Says the guy who's been MIA for two weeks. Thanks for checking in sober and for noticing my banner.

Nice banner Aha. did your team forget you were on their team due to lack of posting and erase yours?

Once I saw Yoc hit a marginal shot...just because he felt bad for common folk who do it all the time. He's so good that he's been taken as a captain's selection in every Ryder Cup since 74 but refuses to play.

I heard he's ineligible due to unfairness

Yeah dude. I played that way the whole weekend. I felt bad for everyone else. I gave Biggsy, Hawk and DMB a preview on a couple holes of what to expect. Ryder Cup is cool and all but not fair to the Euro's and Paulo.

@marcawesome had to sit this one out. I agreed to not play better than TC in order to play.

Good idea. @mountainman hates being outplayed. He might have snapped you in 2

It all started with Tony Jacklin complaining in a team practice session back in 73, a young Yoccos showed up to play and the Euros freaked....refused to play if that young phenom was on the U.S. squad. He has refused since.

He might have tried. He is a big ol' softy who loves to wear Twilight Shirts with Horchata in one hand and an ultimate taquito in the other. I just didn't want to hurt his feelings.

Good idea. @mountainman hates being outplayed. He might have snapped you in 2

I heard he was the inspiration for Seve's beach practice. Seve saw him hitting balls off of the water. He tried and couldn't do it so he started hitting balls off the sand

Yeah what a nasty day in the history of European Golf. Karma hit them good and they're stuck with second rate talent much like Team Hackers.

It all started with Tony Jacklin complaining in a team practice session back in 73, a young Yoccos showed up to play and the Euros freaked....refused to play if that young phenom was on the U.S. squad. He has refused since.

What a great dude, but even I can't take credit for that. It was the other way around but I did teach Phil creativity.

I heard he was the inspiration for Seve's beach practice. Seve saw him hitting balls off of the water. He tried and couldn't do it so he started hitting balls off the sand

What a great dude, but even I can't take credit for that. It was the other way around but I did teach Phil creativity.
Mickelson used to play a lot like Steve Stricker, fairways, greens, putt....blah. Yoccos took him aside and taught him that over the head flop shot.

Yoccos will not take credit for Winged Foot though

Exactly dude and he went on to win. For some the Stricker way is the right way, but I saw something in young Mil that a lot of others didn't.

Mickelson used to play a lot like Steve Stricker, fairways, greens, putt....blah. Yoccos took him aside and taught him that over the head flop shot.

I have decided to try the Stricker approach.

Yoccos will not take credit for Winged Foot though
Haha, nope, that was one of those Figjam moments. If you look carefully at the replay of that you can see Yoccos shaking his head and insisting that he not be a fool off that 18th tee in the final round. I'm not a lip reader but if you look close enough you can see Yoc telling the person next to him "watch that tent to the left there" right before Mickelson hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back