The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, it's about you Mr. 3-0, don't try to deny it now, it's on the home page. You can't play the "team" card now buddy. I won't let you. What's worse is going 0-3 and getting a dixie cup.
My expectations and what I leave with can be two different things provided that it results in my TEAM winning the Morgan Cup.

Found a picture of Yoccos getting ready to start his trip to Florida in order to make it there by August!

images

Hahaha tmex for the win!

Good to have you back dude.

Thanks bro. I am gonna feel lost without THP while on vacation, and it will be really hard to catch up. Maybe I can trick the wife....I wonder if there is wifi at the pool. hehehe

My expectations and what I leave with can be two different things provided that it results in my TEAM winning the Morgan Cup.

Nope, you can't play that card. You've made it known that you are going 3-0, to hell with the rest of those Paradouchians. Don't back track Jake. You're as "meme" as I am! Maybe you should just play for all of your guys, that way you can get your redemption and a trophy too. Sadly, it won't happen b/c you are a "my course" golfer.

Nope, you can't play that card. You've made it known that you are going 3-0, to hell with the rest of those Paradouchians. Don't back track Jake. You're as "meme" as I am! Maybe you should just play for all of your guys, that way you can get your redemption and a trophy too. Sadly, it won't happen b/c you are a "my course" golfer.
You're sad dude. OK, I'm going 3-0 and my team is going to win.

Those are my goals. There you go, write it down.

pFFFFFFFFFFFFFt that was from a few years ago. We have pants from the Tiger Woods line now. Moisture wicking and comfortable, clearance at ROSS even.

Found a picture of Yoccos getting ready to start his trip to Florida in order to make it there by August!

images

Tough Captain is back!! This is much more fun

Thanks bro. I am gonna feel lost without THP while on vacation, and it will be really hard to catch up. Maybe I can trick the wife....I wonder if there is wifi at the pool. hehehe

You drive 2 Porsch's(sp), and dont have a smart phone with Tapatalk?

pFFFFFFFFFFFFFt that was from a few years ago. We have pants from the Tiger Woods line now. Moisture wicking and comfortable, clearance at ROSS even.

Do i need to send you some money via Western Union so you can grab some taquitos for your journey?

I really don't mind.

Why don't you go via South Dakota, so you can give Jake his balls back.

You drive 2 Porsche's(sp), and dont have a smart phone with Tapatalk?

FIFY. Gonna be out of the country on a desert island. Will be reading on my Ipad, but I don't know if they have wifi at the pool where I could trick the wife from time to time.

Do i need to send you some money via Western Union so you can grab some taquitos for your journey?

I really don't mind.

hahaahahaha, sorry Jake, but this was pretty funny!

FIFY. Gonna be out of the country on a desert island. Will be reading on my Ipad, but I don't know if they have wifi at the pool where I could trick the wife from time to time.

Thanks for fixing it. I can only spell Ford, Chevy, Jeep.....you know, small words. Huyindai....and I am screwed.

dude....do you just sit in this thread and only reply when you see your name?

I wouldnt care. I am not affraid of anyones golf game. What did you shoot the first day at the outing?

You're so amazingly funny it just makes it hard to respond to your incredibly insightful banter and whit in a timely fashion. As for responding to only mentions of my name, I think if you drank less and saved a few more brain cells you would recall that I tend to respond to golf related posts, post about match ups and posts about the actual event more than anything else (excluding this post for obvious reasons), you know, things that are relevant to the event, this site, our sponsors, etc. I'm pretty sure we're going to start seeing "pissing excellence" in our sponsors national ad campaigns and I'm sure they love being associated with things of that nature so you are truly the man...keep it up. Maybe that's what is expected in this thread and I'm way off base. If so, then I'm clearly out of my league here.

here's some swings you can make fun of you office moles; im headed to golftec for some launch monitor time.

driver swings - i took a few shots as i was getting some video on the iron shafts I was hitting yesterday.

man I love this driver - the feel is fantastic - and after tuning, Im hitting it higher than Ive ever hit a driver.

Swing looks good buddy...solid tempo on the takeaway and it sounds like you're making pretty good contact. Keep up the hard work.

good conversation AHA....glad we had it. Thanks for making an appearance. Next time your gonna drop in with nothing to say, bring Jrod and AD. That way we will know they are still participating in the MC

Yep, you're still pissing excellence. YOU ARE AMAZING!

[Activate AHA Voice]

[Deactivate AHA Voice]

I'll give you creativity points for that...it actually did make me laugh.

[video=youtube;ahoidh-VmSw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahoidh-VmSw&feature=related[/video]

Funny stuff...did Family Guy steal it from the Tosh clip or the other way around?

We don't do western union. too much of a paper trail :)

I had the best Taquitos the other day dude.

Jake is gonna come in here and wreck somebody trash talkin'.

I really don't mind.

good evening all. am i glad its the weekend!
got a round booked for 6.30am tomorrow hope to keep the good form going

Oh snap! The logic bomb!

CG, great video dude. You are really swinging beautifully right now.

I really don't mind.

Those have been gone since Oct 1, 1999.

We don't do western union. too much of a paper trail :)

I had the best Taquitos the other day dude.

Jake is gonna come in here and get his feelings hurt, act mad, throw and temper tantrum and cry.

FIFY this time mon frere'

nice to see you girls playing nicely now TC did you remember to tidy your room? wouldnt want mummy to smack your bottom now would we!

You're so amazingly funny it just makes it hard to respond to your incredibly insightful banter and whit in a timely fashion. As for responding to only mentions of my name, I think if you drank less and saved a few more brain cells you would recall that I tend to respond to golf related posts, post about match ups and posts about the actual event more than anything else (excluding this post for obvious reasons), you know, things that are relevant to the event, this site, our sponsors, etc. I'm pretty sure we're going to start seeing "pissing excellence" in our sponsors national ad campaigns and I'm sure they love being associated with things of that nature so you are truly the man...keep it up. Maybe that's what is expected in this thread and I'm way off base. If so, then I'm clearly out of my league here.

Swing looks good buddy...solid tempo on the takeaway and it sounds like you're making pretty good contact. Keep up the hard work.

Yep, you're still pissing excellence. YOU ARE AMAZING!

I'll give you creativity points for that...it actually did make me laugh.

Funny stuff...did Family Guy steal it from the Tosh clip or the other way around?

Uh Oh....Looks as though Team Hackersdouchesrutardsgayboys is getting upset! We gonna start making fun of them getting butt hurt? I mean...jake and Biggsy catch hell all the time. Looks as though Aha didnt like my posts! It also looks as if he hasnt got any of the memos. One of my team mates has been called a Rutarde for 275 pages and I catch hell for pissing excellence. I am sorry its not to your standards. I will refrain from joking around in this thread and I will only post when it is material that is worthy of Aha-ness.

Nice swing CG keep up the hard work man.

I wouldnt care. I am not affraid of anyones golf game. What did you shoot the first day at the outing?

I wasn't inferring that you would be afraid. I honestly don't know what I shot the first day...I have one Squire score card laying by my desk and on that card I shot 77. I think that was the second round though.

nice to see you girls playing nicely now TC did you remember to tidy your room? wouldnt want mummy to smack your bottom now would we!

I'd punch my mom in the face if she tried that. I have a woman in my life to keep my room clean.

I really liked the topic Sean. Been busy the last day, so it's taken me a little while to get to answering this solid question. I've played with a lot of the guys on each team or seen them up close, here is my take:

Team Hack-A-Lung

TC- sneaky long, very straight, solid all-around game, loyal friend, one of my favorite guys to tee it up with.

AHA- straight, focused, doesn't make mistakes. Solid player and another good friend of mine that I've teed it up with several times.

JRod- Don't know much about him or his game, but people speak highly of him and his game. Strong competitive background and I expect he will play his heart out.

Coolbreeze- humorous, easy-going and his demeanor translates to the golf course, just as cool as can be and not easily rattled.

OEM- hard worker, much-improved from 2 years ago and just doesn't quit. He'll surprise all of us.

Ad- quiet and reserved, but focused and determined to put the critics to bed. He's very consistent and won't disappoint.

Cg13- high energy and loves to play, great cook, funny, friendly and a really likable guy. I see him playing well and representing Taylormade and his team very well.

Dirtydawg- another unknown, but very athletic and fit and that will suit him well in August. He is another strong competitor that will play well for Hackers.

The TEAM, The FAMILY, The SHIELD!

I've spent a lot of time with my guys on the course with some and phone and email with some others. We are like a family and a really tight group. I'm proud of each and every one of them for their dedication to their lives and their games. A great group of men that you guys will be proud of as well.

Esox- strategic, clever, smart and knows his game which is steady, straight and consistent. Don't wait around hoping he will make a mistake, it just won't happen. He's changed his life for this event and he's an inspiration. He'll be ready and will be tough for anyone he plays.

Belbin- one of the best swings I've seen. I could watch him hit balls all day. He's just stupid long. Another solid player and he is going to surprise a lot of you.

Jake- strong, loyal and determined to change his record in Florida. A fierce family man that just never quits and is always getting better.

One-t - a very cool customer who has dedicated himself to improving every aspect of his game. He's always challenging himself by playing with better players.

Ddec- he's an underrated ball striker and has a solid all-around game. He's debonair and handsome and could force the ball in the cup with his smile.

Arydolphin- he's a tornado of tempo and he will dissect his opponents with surgical precision.

Yoccos- What he lacks in confidence, he makes up in heart. Very candid about himself and his abilities and honest about who he is. He'll play to his strengths and get off on the right foot by playing with Esox. We prefer to just call him awesome.

Those are my thoughts. I think these matches will be hard fought and competitive and I think a good time will be had by all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back