The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think different views are a great thing as it shows how many different personalities are in this event.
However I think it has been stated numerous times that everybody behind this event would love to see more activity rather than less activity throughout the forum. In fact over the last month, I have made quite a few posts regarding suggestions as to how that could take place and I think a few have done a great job at looking at activity level.

I will highlight the main point. which has been said A LOT! I am gonna go back to drinking now!

day 1, on the squire. the thursday round. When we all arrived at the resort. Sorry I have to clarify for you all.

Since we're clarifying let's work through the logic. I played the Squire course 2 times. Once with CB and Thainer where I shot 75. I have another card where I shot 77 on the Squire. Therefore, the first round, on Thursday, I'm guessing was the 77 round. Better now? As TC said, not that it matter at this point anyway.

Yeah, I'm trying to get more involved lately...now that I feel like I know even those of you I haven't actually met. I don't care for trash-talking guys that get all upset...not a big fan of bro-hugs. Besides, I decided I could say whatever I want because I feel no pressure in having to back it up...you know, the TMex approach.

I just dont trash talk about my golf game. I just talk smack. Try to upset people. Everyone should KNOW I am only joking, if feelings get hurt then they get hurt. People can say whatever they want about me, I brush it off

Whatever in the hell is happening here means one thing: Kmac and I completely dismantle Jake and One-T. They're too emotional.

Nice write up biggsy. I liked that. We'll have a battle ourselves but we'll have fun doing it.

Since we're clarifying let's work through the logic. I played the Squire course 2 times. Once with CB and Thainer where I shot 75. I have another card where I shot 77 on the Squire. Therefore, the first round, on Thursday, I'm guessing was the 77 round. Better now? As TC said, not that it matter at this point anyway.

hmmm....ok

Whatever in the hell is happening here means one thing: Kmac and I completely dismantle Jake and One-T. They're too emotional.

Nice write up biggsy. I liked that. We'll have a battle ourselves but we'll have fun doing it.

Who is K-Mac?

where do you get I am emotional? I really am not. Apparently I only shoot 92's though. I suck!

Biggsy, very nice write up.

You're right, you and Kmac are going to breeze right through us. We're stupid for even agreeing to the match really. Oh well, One-T and I can figure out a way to have fun out there while you two awesome SOB's just keep on being awesome.

Sorry us MD's have very limited time. But please keep the banter going its quite enjoyable.

You're right, you and Kmac are going to breeze right through us. We're stupid for even agreeing to the match really. Oh well, One-T and I can figure out a way to have fun out there while you two awesome SOB's just keep on being awesome.

yeah, I agree. I shoot 92's and you play where there are no trees. I actually have no idea how we are gonna make it.

Wanna take a shot? this sober stuff sucks!

The last time I saw One-T playing he was playing so well JB was trying to pull off a trade mid-round for whoever the hell Kmac is. TC wisely said no. Team Awesome wins.

The last time I saw One-T playing he was playing so well JB was trying to pull off a trade mid-round for whoever the hell Kmac is. TC wisely said no. Team Awesome wins.

hahahaha, that was an awesome round. the only plus is that I was only 1 over on the bear trap, from the tips.

This serious golf talk is soooo much fun!

To be fair, I said I would also throw in a player to be named later and $3.80 cents in change. No takers.
But I still got the W...hehe

To be fair, I said I would also throw in a player to be named later and $3.80 cents in change. No takers.

I thought there was a squirrel in the mix

Where did everyone go? Even MD's have some spare time but all the fun is over already? wtf

I really enjoyed reading everyone's assessments as well as the bios that Hawk and Chunkylover put together.

Thank you for all of the kind and sincere comments. I'm really proud and honored to be a part of this and can't wait until August.

Agreed, TC vs Biggsy is the match on singles that has to happen.
It's just destiny. It's been sharpied in since April :D

Agreed. Of course if the wind kicks up it could make a big difference.
It's Florida, it WILL kick up at some point.

There was some funny vacancy smack talk going on...LOL!

[Activate AHA Voice]

[Deactivate AHA Voice]

I don't care who you are, that is funny.

Where did everyone go? Even MD's have some spare time but all the fun is over already? wtf

I am here and ready to talk serious!

I sure hope your hitting the ball well right now Kevin.

I can't even make a snide comment. I will just say that the rematch will be different!

I can't even make a snide comment. I will just say that the rematch will be different!

I have heard that a lot from a LOT of THPers including quite a few in this event...Its adorable, albeit slightly embarrassing.

No doubt. I love bro hugs and that's where we differ. However you now have to hit 14/14 fairways since you are the most accurate person ever.

Yeah, I'm trying to get more involved lately...now that I feel like I know even those of you I haven't actually met. I don't care for trash-talking guys that get all upset...not a big fan of bro-hugs. Besides, I decided I could say whatever I want because I feel no pressure in having to back it up...you know, the TMex approach.

That's all you do. We all knew this. Time to be awesome type serious brother.

I will highlight the main point. which has been said A LOT! I am gonna go back to drinking now!

Jake and Jarret wont lost to a big mountain man with eyeliner and some MD from Texas.

Agreed on Biggsy's write up. I love reading everyone's thoughts on the matchups. Really interesting seeing everyone's POV's :)

where do you get I am emotional? I really am not. Apparently I only shoot 92's though. I suck!

HAHAHAHAHA. You are too funny to be a Hacker.

A "power buyer" on ebay!

:( This post made me sad. That squirrel brought many laughs to my days.

I thought there was a squirrel in the mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back