The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss drunk onet

Why? am I not fun today?

WHere is RxGus? Is he chilling with bridges?

Jake and One-T don't stand a chance and their silly reverse psychology thing is comical. I can play my worst and neither of them can beat me. They make it close by getting to a 3 & 2 loss (which I don't really consider close but whatever). We'll have fun, but they're already beat inside. No amount of Paradisian talk or support can change that.

what are you talking about. I am a serious poster and golfer. I dont even know how to piss anymore....much less piss excellence.

You stink with RH wedges.

Yeah he does!!!

I''ll trade for TC

Yeah, I am sure the Redskins would happily trade Rex Grossman for Peyton Manning

Do I have to bring out my UNC sucks stuff again?

Why? am I not fun today?

what are you talking about. I am a serious poster and golfer. I dont even know how to piss anymore....much less piss excellence.

Yeah he does!!!

Yeah, I am sure the Redskins would happily trade Rex Grossman for Peyton Manning

Why? am I not fun today?

Yeah he does!!!

Well they would try anyway!

Haven't heard from rxgus in a loooong time.

I think he's waiting until our avatars are changed

JB beat him and Chunky in a round of golf.

Despite having a partner that tried to lose it.
You sure you have the chops for this event dude?

Jake, stop playing that weak card. Honestly, you really think you have a chance? Like I said, I might let Kmac play the first 5 or 6 holes for Team Awesome, just so you guys know what it's like to be down only one or two after six.

Despite having a partner that tried to lose it.
You sure you have the chops for this event dude?

your joking right?

Its ok for Aha to question me but I am a little surprised you are.

your joking right?

Its ok for Aha to question me but I am a little surprised you are.

Of course I am joking. As long as you dont get too drunk, you will be just fine.

Jake, stop playing that weak card. Honestly, you really think you have a chance? Like I said, I might let Kmac play the first 5 or 6 holes for Team Awesome, just so you guys know what it's like to be down only one or two after six.

ROFL!!!!! Funniest post in this thread!!!

Tappin the keg!

Haven't heard from rxgus in a loooong time.

I saw on Facebook that he bought a motorcycle. Maybe he's taking up a new hobby?

hahahaha. A little part of me died searching for that.

Hopefully it just wasnt THAT little part of you. We need future little marcawesome's running around.

ROFL!!!!! Funniest post in this thread!!!

Tappin the keg!

I'll go easy on you too longknocker, maybe let you hang around till the 14th hole or so.

I saw on Facebook that he bought a motorcycle. Maybe he's taking up a new hobby?

he doesnt strike me as that type.

Hopefully it just wasnt THAT little part of you. We need future little marcawesome's running around.

Thats where Tina come in the picture!

Yoccos is in the Edward camp, just b/c they are the same color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back