The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't playing properly fit clubs and your putter was luckier. plus we weren't competing. :)

A wins a win dude. hehe
I never care how much I win by, as long as I win.
There have been a couple of people that have some wins on me on THP. But if I get rematches, I would guarantee I have a winning record.
I have not played too many MCers, but I have a pretty nice record.

Lucas Calloway - 3-0 (only in direct matchups), comparing scorecards, he got me once.
Andrew Aurand - 1-0
Kevin McNiel - Played in 2 foursomes together but were not competing.
John Biggs - He has got me a few times, but I have a winning record
Jason Kunze - 3-0
Jarret Calloway 2-0 (although TC and I lost, to he and Uncle Daddy once)
Marc Gradillas - Played in a foursome, but did not compete.

Good lord, I wish I was playing in this thing. Im so envious of you guys.

I'm looking at my scorecard now. I don't have any double pars. Closest I came to that was the 2nd and the 3rd. I'm telling you flat out I never take double pars. 2nd hole was a 7. Hitting 3 off tee I yank it left. Hitting 4 from some brush I hit it right of the green. Hit 5th shot on. 2 putt for 7. 3rd hole was drive in bunker. Layup 2nd shot. 3rd shot was pulled left into greenside bunker. 4th shot was into another bunker. 5th shot was a bailout onto the fat part of the green. 3 putt for 8. The rest of my round was bogies, pars, and 1 birdie. Honestly I would never take a double par

Chunky's gettin at it!

I'm looking at my scorecard now. I don't have any double pars. Closest I came to that was the 2nd and the 3rd. I'm telling you flat out I never take double pars. 2nd hole was a 7. Hitting 3 off tee I yank it left. Hitting 4 from some brush I hit it right of the green. Hit 5th shot on. 2 putt for 7. 3rd hole was drive in bunker. Layup 2nd shot. 3rd shot was pulled left into greenside bunker. 4th shot was into another bunker. 5th shot was a bailout onto the fat part of the green. 3 putt for 8. The rest of my round was bogies, pars, and 1 birdie. Honestly I would never take a double par

I think it's closer than a 'decent size.' I never kept track of an overall but we passed quite a few dollars back and forth. I wish you were as well.

I kept track early on and I was up 5-3, since that time I think we have only played in Orlando and I believe I am 3-0 here (Windermere, Magnolia, Windermere). But it does not matter really. I removed that part of my post. My point was that I really wish I was in the thick of this and could be laying down the hammer on some of these fools.

I wasn't playing properly fit clubs and your putter was luckier. plus we weren't competing. :)

I love this guy...hehe

You guys hear that? Yep, hit another pin. Problem is, no one can see it. They all ran home to their mommy.

a689090e-a97f-dd70.jpg

this was with Uncle Daddy hurt for 5 holes. Hmm, makes the P4B and One-t Matchup against TC and OEM seem a little different. Anyone want to change their predictions?
Nope, let them all keep thinking we're going to lose. I like it better that way.

I kept track early on and I was up 5-3, since that time I think we have only played in Orlando and I believe I am 3-0 here (Windermere, Magnolia, Windermere). But it does not matter really. I removed that part of my post. My point was that I really wish I was in the thick of this and could be laying down the hammer on some of these fools.

I love this guy...hehe

Fools are right, especially those of the Hacker variety. If this event is put on again, would that be a change? Your playing in it?

Join us on Thursday for the practice round.

Fools are right, especially those of the Hacker variety. If this event is put on again, would that be a change? Your playing in it?

Not sure I could do that. But I would like to.

Join us on Thursday for the practice round.

I so wish I could do that. Just a little too much to do heading in.

I can't believe i already need new grips. Wearing these things on nicely!

My head spins at times but this is truly an amazing opportunity. Everyone should realize how special this truly is. Then talk mad classy crap.

I love this guy...hehe

My head spins at times but this is truly an amazing opportunity. Everyone should realize how special this truly is. Then talk mad classy crap.

Word to your mother.

Hackers blow like this storm I'm practicing in. Still can't stop me from posting and getting my pin hunting on.

I so wish I could do that. Just a little too much to do heading in.
I hear ya. I imagine you'll be running around like crazy the week of the event.

Spoiler
We'll just call this one you ducking me then. :wink:

Im meaner than you though dude. If they dont post I would have just made fun of someone until they either post or cry. Usually what happens is you get a "bull in a china shop" kind of thing like the equipment tester challenge, but you get my point...hehe

Im meaner than you though dude. If they dont post I would have just made fun of someone until they either post or cry. Usually what happens is you get a "bull in a china shop" kind of thing like the equipment tester challenge, but you get my point...hehe
Let's keep this about the Morgan Cup huh JB? C'mon now. :beat-up:

I hear ya. I imagine you'll be running around like crazy the week of the event.

Spoiler
We'll just call this one you ducking me then. :wink:

Pretty funny. But we both know I beat you when you step off the plane. You swallow your tongue before the 1st tee shot, and by the 3rd hole, you are taking off some white shirt (god help us) hanging it from what used to look like a wedge before you shanked it to death, and waving it in the air repeating Roberto Duran's famous words. Google it for those that dont know.

this was with Uncle Daddy hurt for 5 holes. Hmm, makes the P4B and One-t Matchup against TC and OEM seem a little different. Anyone want to change their predictions?

That was with us giving you 3 strokes per side too. So far, the best you've done against me is getting to within 3 & 2 dude. And that's out of like 20 rounds of golf. I like my chances. Kmac and I had thainer and Jake destroyed after the front 9 on the Champions course. You that much better than Thainer?

Please child. You've been drinking that shat biggsy's feeding you clowns.

You that much better than Thainer?

Depends on if you compare scores on the 1st 3 holes at Windermere CC?

Fair enough, I was wrong and am ok to admit it.

Aha

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Pretty funny. But we both know I beat you when you step off the plane. You swallow your tongue before the 1st tee shot, and by the 3rd hole, you are taking off some white shirt (god help us) hanging it from what used to look like a wedge before you shanked it to death, and waving it in the air repeating Roberto Duran's famous words. Google it for those that dont know.
NO MAS!!!

Yeah something like that. Ugh. I suck at golf.

NO MAS!!!

Yeah something like that. Ugh. I suck at golf.

That is hysterical. Once in a while, your humor comes out and it is so good. Your one of hte few on here that can match wits with me. Although you get all emotional and afraid on the keyboard to let that side out. Kind of like a woman....hehe
I luv ya Jake.

That is hysterical. Once in a while, your humor comes out and it is so good. Your one of hte few on here that can match wits with me. Although you get all emotional and afraid on the keyboard to let that side out. Kind of like a woman....hehe
I luv ya Jake.
Haha, gee thanks pal. (I think) I just try not to take myself too seriously, especially on the golf course. It's no secret that I play much better when I'm laughing and having fun. As for the rest....these punks got nothing on me, I'm just playing an act to let them think they have a chance.

I'm off to take the kids to a movie tonight, I'll be back around later tonight and tomorrow most of the day. Sunday is a tournament with my dad, we'll win our flight because we're awesome. Have a great Friday night everyone!

it's called winning by odeon...it's made from real bits of winners.

Im not going to lie, when I first looked at that, I thought winners said weiners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back