The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was with us giving you 3 strokes per side too. So far, the best you've done against me is getting to within 3 & 2 dude. And that's out of like 20 rounds of golf. I like my chances. Kmac and I had thainer and Jake destroyed after the front 9 on the Champions course. You that much better than Thainer?

Please child. You've been drinking that shat biggsy's feeding you clowns.

Its child please there ochocinqo.....

I am not bringing thainer into this, I like him and refuse to compare my game to his......

Your right though, you do beat me every time we play. Your the older brother, better golfer, better ball striker, better all around person...what was I thinking?

Aha

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

it's called winning by odeon...it's made from real bits of winners.

Im not going to lie, when I first looked at that, I thought winners said weiners.

Your right though, you do beat me every time we play. Your the older brother, better golfer, better ball striker, better all around person...what was I thinking?
It's not happening, together we're going to be too strong for him to beat on his own and he knows that. We're going to be basking in the glory of finally beating him down together. I think that carries us on to a great round 2 as well.

Man you guys are too funny! I so wish I was able to get in on all this fun!

Im meaner than you though dude. If they dont post I would have just made fun of someone until they either post or cry. Usually what happens is you get a "bull in a china shop" kind of thing like the equipment tester challenge, but you get my point...hehe

Hahahahaha. You are. I swear though, my inner Hawk is gonna come out. Followed by a bro shake. No hug cause I'd be so pissed.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Hey good morning Shovel Brother! haha. The other one is playing slow golf with his boss. Those irons are so SGI I bet his boss takes a few shots with them.

Wow talk about a slow round! teed off around 10:20 and walked off the course @ 3:45. We did stop for a hot dog and drink at the turn for about 10 minutes and let one group play through, but holy crap!

Boss played ok with a 104. For a guy who plays once a year, I was impressed. The course was new to me but I played good until the last hole. Shot a 77 (+6) with 6 bogeys, 1 double(18th hole) and 2 birdies. It wasn't a really long course, only about 5900 yards. It was pretty hilly so I would say it played slightly longer. I don't have my stats in front of me, but I think I only missed 5 or 6 fairways and had 34 putts w/2 3 putts. The fairways I missed the ball was always in a good spot. I really liked hitting the driver with it backweighted, I felt like I had a nice smooth controlled swing off the tee.

Solid round ddec. Hopefully you were playing for a 1000k raise every stroke :D

Man you guys are too funny! I so wish I was able to get in on all this fun!

Get in on the banter all you want. We would love to have you

Nice score Dean!!!!!!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Iron fitting complete and I'm confused. A little hungry, and a little sleepy.

What to get, specs were surprising but the numbers and ball flight don't lie.

that's true. Can't wait to see what you end up with.

Good shooting Ddec...if your going to post that kind of number, and I'm going to hit 14/14 fairways, our match will be epic :)

Don't worry little broski, you'll stop getting hammered when we play golf and probably beat me at some point. You and your drunken behaviour and playing around has to stop!

Jake guarantees a victory for you guys, you'll be fine.

Solid round ddec. Hopefully you were playing for a 1000k raise every stroke :D

Dude, he works for politicians. They will gladly give him the 1000 raise. And then he will end up paying 1500 in fees, payroll expenses and even money so his neighbor that did not get a raise can feel happy too.

Don't worry little broski, you'll stop getting hammered when we play golf and probably beat me at some point. You and your drunken behaviour and playing around has to stop!

Jake guarantees a victory for you guys, you'll be fine.

I have stopped drinking............. tonight

I no longer work........I practice my golf game

I no longer piss excellence....just pissing boring yellow pee

I no longer joke around....this is flippin serious

I no longer care about anything....if I don't get 3 points in august I will contemplate suicide

I am no longer considered jeff overton.....its now jeffrey overton

I no longer game GI irons.....only blades with sweet spots removed

I am onet

Aha

Dude, he works for politicians. They will gladly give him the 1000 raise. And then he will end up paying 1500 in fees, payroll expenses and even money so his neighbor that did not get a raise can feel happy too.

Sad but true...

just tap it in!

I have stopped drinking............. tonight

I no longer work........I practice my golf game

I no longer piss excellence....just pissing boring yellow pee

I no longer joke around....this is flippin serious

I no longer care about anything....if I don't get 3 points in august I will contemplate suicide

I am no longer considered jeff overton.....its now jeffrey overton

I no longer game GI irons.....only blades with sweet spots removed

I am onet

Aha

I shall now be called Timothy.

You are a part of THP, it's just as much your event as it is ours!

I appreciate that guys, and I am flying the colors proudly :D.........but i would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous as hell of you guys that actually get to tee it up!

I shall now be called Timothy.

Well hello timothy....I am going to have to ask you to sell your iron covers and cargo shorts.

Aha

I appreciate that guys, and I am flying the colors proudly :D.........but i would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous as he'll of you guys that actually get to tee it up!

Come to an outing dude. Or come on down and hang out with us in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back