The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hello timothy....I am going to have to ask you to sell your iron covers and cargo shorts.

Aha

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

NEVER!

Don't you just love the fact that we get to play against each other? A family divided! Drama. My Razr Hawk > your Razr Hawk

NEVER!

Don't you just love the fact that we get to play against each other? A family divided! Drama. My Razr Hawk > your Razr Hawk

My razr x tours>your razr x tours

Aha

Well hello timothy....I am going to have to ask you to sell your iron covers and cargo shorts.

Aha

That's funny that you mentioned that Mr. Overton :thumb:

KellyBo did a little video of cargo shorts in the what did you wear thread today :D

I just read the first page. How easy was this and what a deal! Great job THP, TaylorMade and Callaway! I wish I was a member when this went down. Good luck guys, not sure which team to root for?

I just read the first page. How easy was this and what a deal! Great job THP, TaylorMade and Callaway! I wish I was a member when this went down. Good luck guys, not sure which team to root for?

Team paradise...you like to drink, I like to drink.

My sweat is sweating it's so hot out here.

That bad huh...not sure any of us coming for the north will quite know what to expect.

I can't believe i already need new grips. Wearing these things on nicely!

Multi-compounds? I have to say mine have been wearing down a bit as well and when I played a few days ago on a really hot and humid day (for PA of course) they were a bit slick.

Wow talk about a slow round! teed off around 10:20 and walked off the course @ 3:45. We did stop for a hot dog and drink at the turn for about 10 minutes and let one group play through, but holy crap!

Boss played ok with a 104. For a guy who plays once a year, I was impressed. The course was new to me but I played good until the last hole. Shot a 77 (+6) with 6 bogeys, 1 double(18th hole) and 2 birdies. It wasn't a really long course, only about 5900 yards. It was pretty hilly so I would say it played slightly longer. I don't have my stats in front of me, but I think I only missed 5 or 6 fairways and had 34 putts w/2 3 putts. The fairways I missed the ball was always in a good spot. I really liked hitting the driver with it backweighted, I felt like I had a nice smooth controlled swing off the tee.

Nice playing DDec. Did the boss check out any of your sweet Callaway gear?

Iron fitting complete and I'm confused. A little hungry, and a little sleepy.

I'm sure you'll figure out what's best for your game. Can't wait to see what you end up with.

Winner! team Paradise it is. Lol...

Hahaha....they don't call me onetoo many for nothing

I've been fit before. I got to try to some awesome gear.

Spill the beans! We are all Canadian here!

Iron fitting complete and I'm confused. A little hungry, and a little sleepy.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Just got home from playing a round. Shot 74 did ok but missed a ton of makeable putts and had 1 water hazard. My first round with my Brand New Taylormade Rescue 2011 3 Hybrid. I think i hit it off 5 tee boxes and 1 fairway. The 5 tee shots were all just bombed with a slight draw. I used my Callaway Upro MX to track how far the shot was and each time it was 265-275. I was amazed at how far it went and how amazing it felt. The one shot off the fairway was on a par 5. I was about 230 out with a decent breeze in the face and just barely went over the green. I was stunned just amazed at the club. My reasoning for buying it was to have a nice 230 straight shot off the tee for the shorter par 4s at my home course but this thing goes just as far if not further then my 3 wood. It's a great club would recommend it for anyone and absolutely love it.

Damn UNC!!! That's paradise length with DDAD accuracy! Like Biggsy and TC had a baby!

Just got home from playing a round. Shot 74 did ok but missed a ton of makeable putts and had 1 water hazard. My first round with my Brand New Taylormade Rescue 2011 3 Hybrid. I think i hit it off 5 tee boxes and 1 fairway. The 5 tee shots were all just bombed with a slight draw. I used my Callaway Upro MX to track how far the shot was and each time it was 265-275. I was amazed at how far it went and how amazing it felt. The one shot off the fairway was on a par 5. I was about 230 out with a decent breeze in the face and just barely went over the green. I was stunned just amazed at the club. My reasoning for buying it was to have a nice 230 straight shot off the tee for the shorter par 4s at my home course but this thing goes just as far if not further then my 3 wood. It's a great club would recommend it for anyone and absolutely love it.

Nice round buddy

I've been fit before. I got to try to some awesome gear.

Spill the beans! We are all Canadian here!

I was a little shocked at the shaft I was fit for, but the numbers and ball flight were not even close, and I loved the feel too. What really shocked me, is the head that I was hitting that I was flushing and just could not put down. It completely changed my mind as to which iron I am going to go with in TMC.

Damn UNC!!! That's paradise length with DDAD accuracy! Like Biggsy and TC had a baby!

haha thanks. I feel I hit the ball pretty far but i think Biggsy is longer then me based on his launch stats. Think i carry it about 280 on average and rolls out to about 290. Hit one tee shot 325 on the 2nd hole. My course is fairly easy only a few tight holes and its short. The greens are easy too but they don't break as much as they look and after playing it for a few years even i still over play the break. It's frustrating.

Nice round buddy

Thanks One-T. I'm trying to get back to my old form from 2 years back. Short game is coming around a bit more now. It's hard to improve tho because i'm not playing in any tournaments right now so my rounds with family isn't as intense. Nothing like a tournament round when everything is on the line.

haha thanks. I feel I hit the ball pretty far but i think Biggsy is longer then me based on his launch stats. Think i carry it about 280 on average and rolls out to about 290. Hit one tee shot 325 on the 2nd hole. My course is fairly easy only a few tight holes and its short. The greens are easy too but they don't break as much as they look and after playing it for a few years even i still over play the break. It's frustrating.

That's like Belbin long, nice work!

That's still great dude. You should be proud of that round.

I was a little shocked at the shaft I was fit for, but the numbers and ball flight were not even close, and I loved the feel too. What really shocked me, is the head that I was hitting that I was flushing and just could not put down. It completely changed my mind as to which iron I am going to go with in TMC.

Not gonna lie I'm dying to know.

Hahaha....they don't call me onetoo many for nothing

No games One-T! burn em up!

Where does a beer drinking dude like me get one of those team paradise logos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back