The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm dating a Canadian. Yo Biggsy how is the penta ball? thinkin about switching to it

I think you should definitely try it. It was one of my favorite balls before being sponsored, so it was an easy choice.

I must agree with you on the Rescues, very high quality, accurate, easy to hit and long.

I think you should definitely try it. It was one of my favorite balls before being sponsored, so it was an easy choice.

I must agree with you on the Rescues, very high quality, accurate, easy to hit and long.

The 5 layers is something i would love. I scuff balls very easily. I want a ball with a little more spin around the greens for pitch and chip shots then the Srixon Trispeed i play now but don't want a ton of spin on long shots like a Pro V1 would do.

The 5 layers is something i would love. I scuff balls very easily. I want a ball with a little more spin around the greens for pitch and chip shots then the Srixon Trispeed i play now but don't want a ton of spin on long shots like a Pro V1 would do.

You'll get that and I find them durable, but I don't exactly scuff them, just compress the crap out of them. I've heard there is a ProV1X version of the ball with less dimples in the works.

Penta is the ball for you then, you`ll scuff it thats for sure, but its a great ball.

Thanks One-T. I'm trying to get back to my old form from 2 years back. Short game is coming around a bit more now. It's hard to improve tho because i'm not playing in any tournaments right now so my rounds with family isn't as intense. Nothing like a tournament round when everything is on the line.

Good playing my friend. I have to agree with you on this point as well...there is nothing quiet like tournament golf to highlight the flaws in your game.

Come on CB...everyone wants to know what irons will be in your bag for this event...let's here some specs...

Come on CB...everyone wants to know what irons will be in your bag for this event...let's here some specs...

Seriously...that was a bigger tease than your wife during an unboxing video :act-up:

Seriously...that was a bigger tease than your wife during an unboxing video :act-up:

Haha, true that. Every time I talk to cool, I think of his wife. Is that bad?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Haha, true that. Every time I talk to cool, I think of his wife. Is that bad?

I figure it's fair game since he so willingly told us what she was doing...or at least the story he told us.

Notice he put up a video of her a few days later...

Yeah I noticed. Bookmarked that sucker too!

Just kidding cool! Kind of.

Yeah I noticed. Bookmarked that sucker too!

Just kidding cool! Kind of.

I don`t know how we got on the topic of my wife, but I think she`s sexy, thats why I married her and I had her permission to post what she was doing in the background before I posted it.

I`m still pondering what irons I`m going to go with, but I will say I was fit to standard length shafts, 1* flat, and ProjectX 6.0 iron shafts. That was not the shaft I thought I was going to get the best numbers going in, but it blew everything else away, to be honest it wasn`t even close, best numbers, ball flight was just addicting and it felt great.

No games One-T! burn em up!

Where does a beer drinking dude like me get one of those team paradise logos?

Puttin4bird typically hooks people up but he is gone for the weekend. I think you can copy one of the supporter ones and just paste it in your signature.

Shots all around

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

I don`t know how we got on the topic of my wife, but I think she`s sexy, thats why I married her and I had her permission to post what she was doing in the background before I posted it.

I`m still pondering what irons I`m going to go with, but I will say I was fit to standard length shafts, 1* flat, and ProjectX 6.0 iron shafts. That was not the shaft I thought I was going to get the best numbers going in, but it blew everything else away, to be honest it wasn`t even close, best numbers, ball flight was just addicting and it felt great.

Sick dude! That's the Best part about a fitting. No uncertainty and you know for the most part what to expect. Cant wait to see your iron choice.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

That's what the fitting is all about breezy, glad you got the right fit. Now get those suckers dialed in so you can kick some butt in the MC.

That's what the fitting is all about breezy, glad you got the right fit. Now get those suckers dialed in so you can kick some butt in the MC.

Very true, its just funny because a year and a half ago I did a fitting that was completely different, but thats just how far my game has come in one year.

Didn't you get a fitting in the last couple of months where you were fit at 1 degree flat instead of the 2 degree upright previously fitted? Is it just the specific shaft or the lie angle you are concerned with?

Very true, its just funny because a year and a half ago I did a fitting that was completely different, but thats just how far my game has come in one year.

That's right! Always go with data dude. You're getting primed to wreak havoc.

Wow. The projectx shafts were terrible for me. I hit one well our of maybe 20+ shots. Crazy.

I almost went with DG x100, but I didn't want to have to swing hard at everything.

I can't wait to find out what you do go with.

Tappin the keg!

Didn't you get a fitting in the last couple of months where you were fit at 1 degree flat instead of the 2 degree upright previously fitted? Is it just the specific shaft or the lie angle you are concerned with?

Yep, it was just a fitting for lie angle on my wedges, not for shafts or irons.

That's right! Always go with data dude. You're getting primed to wreak havoc.

Thanks Man, I`m pretty excited after what I saw today.

Wow. The projectx shafts were terrible for me. I hit one well our of maybe 20+ shots. Crazy.

I almost went with DG x100, but I didn't want to have to swing hard at everything.

I can't wait to find out what you do go with.

Tappin the keg!

Thats the interesting thing about fitting isn`t it? I can`t hit the shafts you got to save my life, and I was hitting the KBS Tour 90`s so high that I might have hit a plane, but they are great for others.

That's awesome CB. I am still pondering what irons to go with as well, but will have it narrowed down tomorrow afternoon after I go to the golf shop.

Yep, it was just a fitting for lie angle on my wedges, not for shafts or irons.

Thanks Man, I`m pretty excited after what I saw today.

Thats the interesting thing about fitting isn`t it? I can`t hit the shafts you got to save my life, and I was hitting the KBS Tour 90`s so high that I might have hit a plane, but they are great for others.

Yeah ball flight with x100 was lower, but the KBS tour stiff were AHA style... just like butter

Not the KBS tour 90s the normal ones.

Tappin the keg!

Sounds like all the TM guys are getting close to making some irons selections...I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone chooses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back