The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say, TC, you know something, you are right about your record against me, but for the most part, the same guy that beat me, beat you and on 3 occasions. Sure you got me in team play 1 other time, but in the end, we have seen and heard all about how your nerves handle pressure at THP Outings with the now famous 12 you put up while leading your match into the final hole. You think OEM will be there to bail you out when you're puking all over yourself like that at Reunion? 2 things there, either he'll be dead from you finally having enough of being on your own all day and running over him with the cart or he won't have any of his own clubs left because he snapped and threw his entire bag into the lake.

Adriaaaaaaaaaan!

Say, TC, you know something, you are right about your record against me, but for the most part, the same guy that beat me, beat you and on 3 occasions. Sure you got me in team play 1 other time, but in the end, we have seen and heard all about how your nerves handle pressure at THP Outings with the now famous 12 you put up while leading your match into the final hole. You think OEM will be there to bail you out when you're puking all over yourself like that at Reunion? 2 things there, either he'll be dead from you finally having enough of being on your own all day and running over him with the cart or he won't have any of his own clubs left because he snapped and threw his entire bag into the lake.

Hey I see AHA lurking....he must be coming into sing his famous theme song from the 80's "Take me on" of course when we all step up and say that we will do such he'll vanish faster than Bridges after the NFL season!

Mr. 4bird laying down the smack!

bringiton.jpg

Hey I see AHA lurking....he must be coming into sing his famous theme song from the 80's "Take me on" of course when we all step up and say that we will do such he'll vanish faster than Bridges after the NFL season!

Ooooh. The dreaded bridges-burn. That's a slippery slope you're walking on, Jake.

Mr.4Bird again.

hahaha...Bridges!

now that is funny!

I once knew a guy named Aha, he liked me.

TC & TH is a lot like Phil, they'll finish second in this major event as well.

Last edited:
I just sent Bridges a text and told him whats being said in here. He said "wtf, ef yaw, w/e lol Team Hackers ftw"

I just sent Bridges a text and told him whats being said in here. He said "wtf, ef yaw, w/e lol Team Hackers ftw"

But did he know that Team Hackers does not mean a high school football team in TX?

And by the way...
Your texting bridges...hehe

But did he know that Team Hackers does not mean a high school football team in TX?

And by the way...

lol knew you'd like that part. He was so excited he sharted.

If you tell him there is a Morgan Cup Fantasy league maybe he will come back...

hey guys, I know its been a concern for all of you but I just wanted you all to know what AD, dirtydawg, Aha, and Jrod have been up to.

Good-Cafe-Guide-4-guys-2011.jpg

guys I am selling this R11 is that ok???? hehe w/e

that was like the orginal golf vs marriage thread!

I won this but don't want it, is that ok?

Who would have guess TH had such poor eyesight?

And by the way...
He thought Team Hackers was the new name for OEM's Fantasy Football Team. He wants to come help him manage it. Here's a shot Bridges got of Kevin preparing for the draft!

6pYT6bL7smofmpszl78nFOAyo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back