The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen adidas eyewear in any store?

I contacted them awhile back via FB, gave me the following.

Under Par Pro Shop in Bonita and SW Florida Eye Care in Naples. A whole host of places on the east coast though

The eyebrows on the upper right hand guy are intimidating as hell.

Kevin

lol dude that's not right

He thought Team Hackers was the new name for OEM's Fantasy Football Team. He wants to come help him manage it. Here's a shot Bridges got of Kevin preparing for the draft!

6pYT6bL7smofmpszl78nFOAyo1_500.jpg

He thought Team Hackers was the new name for OEM's Fantasy Football Team. He wants to come help him manage it. Here's a shot Bridges got of Kevin preparing for the draft!

6pYT6bL7smofmpszl78nFOAyo1_500.jpg

that picture explains why he drafted so well

It's not the heat, it's the humidity.

Kevin

I contacted them awhile back via FB, gave me the following.

Under Par Pro Shop in Bonita and SW Florida Eye Care in Naples. A whole host of places on the east coast though
Wow, great find Danny! Thanks!

There are a couple of threads on adidas/TM eyewear if you guys want to check them out.

TC & TP is a lot like Phil, they'll finish second in this major event as well.

Captain - I throw my allegiance behind you and your team YESTERDAY and TODAY you are claiming your team will come in last? WTF? I hope that TH bandwagon has room for one more...

With all the smack talk on here lately, how does anyone get any work done?

Captain - I throw my allegiance behind you and your team YESTERDAY and TODAY you are claiming your team will come in last? WTF? I hope that TH bandwagon has room for one more...

Welcome to Team Hackers, dd. We are glad you've finally seen the light.

Hahaha. The only person good enough to keep up with acronyms are Yoccos. I got it half right at least with TC.

Stop it. He is just responding to an obvious ploy by team Cantwin(hackers)

Welcome to Team Hackers, dd. We are glad you've finally seen the light.

Don't mind that, we are still winners and love having your support!

re read his post he said TC as in TH captain will finish SECOND like PM

What's up guys. I see ive missed a lot. Wish i could post at my work lol anyways when will you guys get your TM irons for the TM staffers?

His original post said TP, trust me I saw it with my own eyes and had to refresh the page to make sure I saw it correctly.

What's up guys. I see ive missed a lot. Wish i could post at my work lol anyways when will you guys get your TM irons for the TM staffers?
You've missed nothing. You're team of "winners" are all busy preparing for their upcoming talent show. I snuck in and got a video of it. I think OEM is the choreographer based on the outfits and use of technology.

I love that song. Just remember what happened in the moon walk.

You've missed nothing. You're team of "winners" are all busy preparing for their upcoming talent show. I snuck in and got a video of it. I think OEM is the choreographer based on the outfits and use of technology.

P4B that would be hilarious if not for the fact that the nerds always won in the end which is what will happen when TH steamrolls you clowns

There are a couple of threads on adidas/TM eyewear if you guys want to check them out.
Thank you for the heads up. I did a search for those interested in the adidas eyewear:

Retego: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?11487-adidas-Golf-Eyewear&highlight=eyewear
Retego & Evil Eye: http://thehackersparadise.com/?p=12983 This one has a cool video.

Here is the thread I revived as well. I've never had a chance to try these on, but really like the look of them and I know some people I know that have them and love them!

His original post said TP, trust me I saw it with my own eyes and had to refresh the page to make sure I saw it correctly.
You saw correctly, I edited it, just a simple typo. My smack talk is struggling because I am preoccupied. My apologies.

P4B that would be hilarious if not for the fact that the nerds always won in the end which is what will happen when TH steamrolls you clowns

Mr. 4Bird continuing his strong play today.

When they panned the camera around from the dudes music number, they saw Chunky cheering them on.

watermelonbaby.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back