The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You saw correctly, I edited it, just a little insight into my subconscious. My smack talk is struggling because I am preoccupied with worrying about my failure of a team. My apologies.

Keeping it real!

With all the smack talk on here lately, how does anyone get any work done?

We don't. National productivity will improve in September. Figuring late August is shot for recapping/rehashing...at least for Team Hackers and the few Paradisians who stick around after the beating.

We don't. National productivity will improve in September. Figuring late August is shot for recapping/rehashing...at least for Team Hackers and the few Paradisians who stick around after the beating.

not just national productivity, this event has an international following!

I finally realized what an "AHA" moment was

Aha.png

I hate watermelon. I could do Kiwi though

not just national productivity, this event has an international following!

only TP would concider this thing as big as what it is. TH cant see past there 4 supporters

I know you guys are not TH supporters, but I will give you both credit for correcting my understatement.

Is an "AHA" moment when this thread reaches 1,000 pages?

Edit: Damnit - I thought that post would do it...guess not. :angry:

I think my avatar should serve as the official logo for Team Hackers. :D

Edit again: my timely post did make this go 1,000 pages!! Go me. :bananadance::banana:

Is an "AHA" moment when this thread reaches 1,000 pages?

According to One too many, an AHA moment is when a thread reaches 8 posts.

That is in fact awesome...it was an awesome Halloween party. By the way, thanks for checking out my facebook pics and for posting them here One-T...I see that this is now a personal blog for you to display your awesomeness to the world so everyone can ew and ah and you will get the much needed social credit that you so clearly crave. I'm surprised you could look away from yourself in the mirror for long enough to notice something other than your awesomeness. Either way, stay classy as always.

Reactions: JB
Congratulations all on 1000 pages in this thread and almost 15000 posts!!

Congratulations all on 1000 pages in this thread and almost 15000 posts!!

Just wait till someone shows up with a skimmed silly question and they are told to look for the answer in the thread. Talk about a needle in a haystack.

In one month and 2 days, I will be celebrating the brilliant victors AKA Team Hackers. We will have a ceremonious glass raising SKYPE session in honor of our fallen paradisians.

P4B that would be hilarious if not for the fact that the nerds always won in the end which is what will happen when TH steamrolls you clowns
Chunkylover. You want to talk to me about losing? Your team got beat so bad by JB and One-T that your partner up and quit golf and is driving a coffin on wheels now.

Chunkylover. You want to talk to me about losing? Your team got beat so bad by JB and One-T that your partner up and quit golf and is driving a coffin on wheels now.

Doh! Mr. 4bird with both a bridges and a rxgus shot today!

motorcycle-fitted-wi_460x0w.jpg

Sadly this is true. He went off the big mowing ranch in the sky with dear bridges.

That is in fact awesome...it was an awesome Halloween party. By the way, thanks for checking out my facebook pics and for posting them here One-T...I see that this is now a personal blog for you to display your awesomeness to the world so everyone can ew and ah and you will get the much needed social credit that you so clearly crave. I'm surprised you could look away from yourself in the mirror for long enough to notice something other than your awesomeness. Either way, stay classy as always.
fc85535_oh_he_mad.jpg

Now that's "hands shaking angry posting" for you there Hawk.

Jake, your HGH treatment this morning must have been spectacular. You are flying high with the smack talk today.

15,000 posts! Approaching a quarter of a million views. Holy crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back