The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got done rasslin' with two $1,000,000 houses. The real estate market stinks. Everyone is going to be unhappy. It sucks being the bad guy because I'm all about the fun.

Heading to the golf course for some intensity. I hope I survive the mosquitoes.

Kevin

I wonder who Bridges will support. I saw his name pop up.

Ohhhhh so is that what has been meant with all the talk about cats? Ahhh.. good one!! A little weak, like JB says I expected so much more.

I found this video, that I believe was created by a Team Paradise fan...it's pretty raw and uncut but I think it gets the point across.

And GG, if it were me, I would of went with a litttle more upbeat, I know Coolbreeze loves some dance music so why not combine the two, cats and annoying dance music?

[YOUTUBE]CsVZ8RsSYYA[/YOUTUBE]

Need I say more?

DSCF7321.jpg

Weak huh?

Kinda, I mean I would of went other places, since Yoccos is getting it for being mexican with all the border jokes and such and arydolphin with the hindu stuff there could of been jew jokes, or maybe something about my weight or lack of golf skills but cats?

Yea I am an animal lover, so are you and JB, so is OG, KB, Yoccos, ddec, Belbs and probably 2/3 of the people on THP. And THAT is what was decided to pick on me for?Wow!! :clown: :alien: hehehe ( <-- see I included it!!!)

I love hearing about matchups.
People are starting to get excited.
Clay's voice changed 3 tones higher when he picked the Paradisians (rumors about why are just that, rumors)
First two matchups are listed, the singles are all that is left....Very interesting.
Still way deeper then yours.

Happy to see all the TP supporters posting away in here today. That clay cribbs is on fire in here today :p
Sorry, I just didn't think you could take any more swagga. So I decided to take a break.

C'mon TC, you know that he's watching Playhouse Disney until 4PM
Hey, Playhouse Disney ends early. Then I switch to Nick Jr.
Clay who? Sean who? The Boss? LOL....not sure I would this much activity "support". :D
Sorry, I was out being productive in this world. Sorry I can't spend every 2 seconds on the forum.

Clay is probably out buying his back to school supplies. He was bringing it yesterday to you Hacker Dudes. I'd think you'd be thankful for a little rest and recuperation.
Indeed I was. I start Monday. TC and JB, better get your notebooks out, the kids back to school you again. :)

Lol!! Dreaming of Miley cyrus

Selena Gomez>Miley Cyrus

Good to see you back Clay! 2 days in a row for any member of TP is a nice surprise!! Now reach out to the other guys that were carrying the load for TP over the last few weeks and make sure they are ok!

Good to see you back Clay! 2 days in a row for any member of TP is a nice surprise!! Now reach out to the other guys that were carrying the load for TP over the last few weeks and make sure they are ok!

They must be on the range getting ready. You know us Paradisians, always hard at work ready to whoop up on some Hackers!

Kinda, I mean I would of went other places, since Yoccos is getting it for being mexican with all the border jokes and such and arydolphin with the hindu stuff there could of been jew jokes, or maybe something about my weight or lack of golf skills but cats?

Yea I am an animal lover, so are you and JB, so is OG, KB, Yoccos, ddec, Belbs and probably 2/3 of the people on THP. And THAT is what was decided to pick on me for?Wow!! :clown: :alien: hehehe ( <-- see I included it!!!)

You are right I could have posted a picture of a man with a Jewish nose and hairy chest sitting on the floor eating 20 In-N-Out burgers surrounded by a sea of cats and Giants and Yankees posters all over the walls...but I decided to just stick to the cats. :)

Wow look at junior trying desperately to make papa colonel proud with that huge display of coloneling.

Wow look at junior trying desperately to make papa colonel proud with that huge display of coloneling.

Speaking of papa...still passed out in his chair trying to come up with something creative??

Just an observation that it's been almost 60 pages since we had a video outside of GG/JB Productions.

Just an observation that it's been almost 60 pages since we had a video outside of GG/JB Productions.

Settle down smalls!

I played golf today, actually managed to hit a few balls forward and into the hole. After that I went to the range for about 2 hours, hit a few balls there too. Now I'm home and I was expecting to see some beautiful Adidas Sunglasses but alas there were not, still time in the day though. I really could have used them today, very sunny.

You are right I could have posted a picture of a man with a Jewish nose and hairy chest sitting on the floor eating 20 In-N-Out burgers surrounded by a sea of cats and Giants and Yankees posters all over the walls...but I decided to just stick to the cats. :)

Wow. Rhino just had his lunch handed to him. Should've quit when you were ahead dude.

Were you ever ahead though?

--
tapatalk

Well through our hacking channels, Team Hackers was able to get video confirmation of one of the Paradisians at confession. While we cannot confirm who it is since it is behind a board, we have a pretty good idea.

Ok where did you hide the camera here at Casa de Rhino?

Hahahahhaha that stupid Yoccos1981. What a tool! Great video lol.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

hahahaha, yoccos comes clean! Love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back