The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, I was not expecting this! Sorry to hear you will not be in attendance.
Yeah I was really looking forward to the opportunity but family comes first. I'm already missing her graduation to be at the outing in May so I felt that this was important.

Last weekend my wife and I talked about this summer and we have decided that when she is completely done with classes we're taking a family cruise. My wife graduates with her Bachelor's Degree in May (graduation is Sunday of the outing) but her classes aren't actually done until the end of July. We're looking at various cruises now but it will definitely be in August. That of course means I'm out for the Morgan Cup. Good luck to TC and Biggsy and everyone else who makes it on a team, I'll be cheering you on from afar.

Dang, sorry for us that you won't be there, but happy to hear of the new degree and great trip. Congrats!

Sorry to hear P4B, but Im glad youre missing it for a great and happy reason. Congrats to your wife and her achievements!

Yeah I was really looking forward to the opportunity but family comes first. I'm already missing her graduation to be at the outing in May so I felt that this was important.

Absolutely. Golf is high on the priorities list, but family comes first. If the Morgan Cup is very successful, as I assume it will be, maybe they'll hold another one at some point. Hopefully she's not graduating from grad school at that time if they do. Haha

Guys we all feel bad that someone will not be able to be apart of this, but lets please keep this to the Morgan Cup, the competition, and the companies involved. Thanks.

Guys we all feel bad that someone will not be able to be apart of this, but lets please keep this to the Morgan Cup, the competition, and the companies involved. Thanks.
It was not my intention to take away from Morgan Cup talk, I apologize. Thanks for all the thoughts guys, everyone who will be there will have an amazing time.

It is official.

Team Hackers will be captained by TC
Team Paradise will be captained by Biggsy

Both of these teams will be filled with the rest of their team on March 15th and then we will announce sponsorships.

Kind of fitting team choices...hehe

It is official.

Team Hackers will be captained by TC
Team Paradise will be captained by Biggsy

Both of these teams will be filled with the rest of their team on March 15th and then we will announce sponsorships.

Soooo stoked. Can't wait til the 15th.

This is getting real! Great captains team names and sponsors. Good luck to all that are entering.

Team Hackers it is! I like it.....hate that P4B can't throw his name in the hat but the show must go on. It's an honor and a privilege to represent THP and Team Hackers. We plan on being good sports, good ambassadors for Taylormade and Callaway, and I can assure you that me and my guys will leave it all out on the courses at Reunion Resort!

I have to find a way to take down the whole Internet on march 15th except my connection and THP's connection.

This is an unreal opportunity for 16 of us. I will be applying fo sho and hope to be among the lucky few. Good luck to everyone else :)

Team Hackers it is! I like it.....hate that P4B can't throw his name in the hat but the show must go on. It's an honor and a privilege to represent THP and Team Hackers. We plan on being good sports, good ambassadors for Taylormade and Callaway, and I can assure you that me and my guys will leave it all out on the courses at Reunion Resort!

Well said TC, If I get the honor of competing in this event I will do everything in my power to represent THP, my Team, and these two great companies the best of my ability.

Question for the captains, when you make the pairings will it be done like the ryder cup or the presidents cup?

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

This Match Play is making me eager to get into the Morgan Cup! and also a little nervous thinking how it will feel being in it

Question for the captains, when you make the pairings will it be done like the ryder cup or the presidents cup?

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure yet ddec to be honest. I'm hoping we make well before the event so guys can give each other some grief.

I'm not sure yet ddec to be honest. I'm hoping we make well before the event so guys can give each other some grief.

Haha, I never thought about that. I can see some great vid's coming out of this one!

Haha, I never thought about that. I can see some great vid's coming out of this one!

That would be my line of thinking duey, but I could be way wrong.

Alright...now we got our captains and their team names!

The anticipation is killing me.

THP....Taylormade....Callaway.....the 3 finest names in golf !!

We did it very officially....It was a coin flip.

Hmmm. Did the coin flip involve letting the coin hit the ground, or did you catch it and flip it over onto the back of your hand?

This is very important and will play a large role into my analysis as to whether I believe Team Hackers or Team Paradise will be the ultimate victors.

Hmmm. Did the coin flip involve letting the coin hit the ground, or did you catch it and flip it over onto the back of your hand?

This is very important and will play a large role into my analysis as to whether I believe Team Hackers or Team Paradise will be the ultimate victors.

The ground of course. And no interference was allowed either.

Solid, those should be the universal rules of the coin flip.

Sorry, TC. Unfortunately for you, based upon the aforementioned, my algorithms clearly indicate that Team Paradise is favored. Of course, this clear advantage may be mitigated if the humidity level three days before the first tee-time is between 27-74%. But before I get into too much detail, I will move that over to the trash-talk thread.

Solid, those should be the universal rules of the coin flip.

I couldnt agree more guys. Since the ground was used, this truly leaves the doors wide open as to who wins. If it was the hand flip, all would have been known!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back