The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are some nice shots there biggsy! It's just too bad I see TONS of golfers hit really nice shots on the range/simulator. I hope you can bring that game to the course?
No, I am just a simulator golfer. :rolleyes:

I suppose I was picked to be a captain because I can handle it and both the opposing captain and owner of the site have played with me enough to know that.

Are you going to try and get your entry in? If you are coming, bring your sunscreen!

I thought in Franklin y'all still slept on the wood floors. Do y'all have electricity there yet?

coming from a fellow Catamount!?!?

Better than being in Raleigh, I call that city "yankees with dreams"?

I suppose I was picked to be a captain because I can handle it and both the opposing captain and owner of the site have played with me enough to know that.

Are you going to try and get your entry in? If you are coming, bring your sunscreen!

He should send his email in now with the entry fee. Just to beat the crowd.

coming from a fellow Catamount!?!?

Better than being in Raleigh, I call that city "yankees with dreams"?

I know the WCU thing, that is why I know about the electricity thing.

BTW, I live about Charlotte, not near Raleigh. That is Chuckylover.

No, saddly I cannot get an email off on March 15th. I might make a trip down but not too keen on the 100*+ weather.

No, saddly I cannot get an email off on March 15th. I might make a trip down but not too keen on the 100*+ weather.
It will be a warm one. It's not so much the heat, it's humidity. You'll need to drink a ton of water just to keep from passing out.

It wont be 100*+. Hot yes, but not that hot in my opinion.

He should send his email in now with the entry fee. Just to beat the crowd.

Thats a great idea blugold I'm going to do that right now!:alien:

I know the WCU thing, that is why I know about the electricity thing.

BTW, I live about Charlotte, not near Raleigh. That is Chuckylover.

my bad! I cant say what I call Charlotte on THP, I will get in trouble. Being from Mooresville if you get in you better hope you get on team Callaway so you can get a free NASCAR hat!

cfli-blackwhite.jpg

Here is another one with driver this time from Captain Biggsy

my bad! I cant say what I call Charlotte on THP, I will get in trouble. Being from Mooresville if you get in you better hope you get on team Callaway so you can get a free NASCAR hat!

cfli-blackwhite.jpg

We do love us some NASCAR down here! Can I get a number 3 on the side of that hat? He is my idol!

Here is another one with driver this time from Captain Biggsy

I have a new plan on getting more distance off of the tee. I need to eat more. I can't imagine how much swing speed is gained when that tank gets going.

Nice video Biggsy! Man, you really are striking the ball well right now. Maybe I should be an architect because you obviously have plenty of time on our hands...hehehe

Sick video biggsy. If you ever have time can you take pictures or video of your friends whole setup in there if he lets you? I would love to see his design ideas and what it's really like in there. That is simply amazing for being kind of home made.

So now we're talking sh!t while playing Golden Tee? Give me a break, you want to display your abilities then take it outside, you live in Florida! If we can start talking smack about how great we are on a simulator I'll be Jack Fkn Nicklaus on that b!tch. Shoot just the other day I shot 74 at Augusta National on the simulator...but I didn't talk sh!t because it's a FREAKIN' VIDEO GAME!!!

Take it outside and show me that accuracy. Have your boy stand 295 yards away with a catchers mit and hit balls to him, then you'll get my attention.

So now we're talking sh!t while playing Golden Tee? Give me a break, you want to display your abilities then take it outside, you live in Florida! If we can start talking smack about how great we are on a simulator I'll be Jack Fkn Nicklaus on that b!tch. Shoot just the other day I shot 74 at Augusta National on the simulator...but I didn't talk sh!t because it's a FREAKIN' VIDEO GAME!!!

Take it outside and show me that accuracy. Have your boy stand 295 yards away with a catchers mit and hit balls to him, then you'll get my attention.
Angry much?

hahahahahaha

I love it. The northern folk are an interesting bunch.

They take video from the grass they hear "I want this view" or "you call that grass"
They get numbers on a monitor they hear "That is not golf"

Reviews are done with sims and taking at stock value sometimes.

These northern folk are just an angry bunch.

I love it. The northern folk are an interesting bunch.

They take video from the grass they hear "I want this view" or "you call that grass"
They get numbers on a monitor they hear "That is not golf"

Reviews are done with sims and taking at stock value sometimes.

These northern folk are just an angry bunch.
We see white everywhere we look. You go outside and your nostrils freeze. The ground is so frozen you couldn't take a divot with a garden ho. We have a lot of anger dammit!

I'm just trying to find my inner trash talker here, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back