The Morgan Cup will Return in 2020

Obviously can’t wait for details and sign up down the road, but if they were tomorrow I’m still torn who’s team I’d go for. I’d feel a little like Durant going to Golden State joining @Canadan and @OITW but that has worked out pretty well for KD. Joining up with @jdtox would bring me full circle to my first ever THP gathering when I played with him and met a ton of great guys who have become friends.
Did you just call yourself a MVP?

Thanks? I see it more like Dwight Howard coming back to the Lakers, but I’m not a basketball guy ;) ?‍♂️ ? So what do I know

i know how you feel about hollow body irons #ForgedTecFTMFW

Looking forward to hearing the details! Those Cobra irons are ?

I strongly urge you consume the latest product stuff we have put out on the Forged TEC and now the T-RAIL.

I strongly urge you consume the latest product stuff we have put out on the Forged TEC and now the T-RAIL.

I am currently using and love the F9 OL irons, but two sets ago (had a Callaway Set in-between) I used and loved the Cleveland Launcher irons. These T-Rail irons are a lot like a version of the Cleveland with the baffler rails to seriously help those golfers with higher handicaps.

These should be very interesting to test out, but I wonder if those of us being higher handicaps will move to a hybrid like looks versus the traditional looking iron. Me, I will hit whatever helps my game. So, if a set of irons helps me score better I am all in.

I love and currently using the F9 OL irons, but two sets ago (had a Callaway Set in-between) I used and loved the Cleveland Launcher irons. These T-Rail irons are like a version of the Cleveland with the baffler rails to seriously help those golfers with higher handicaps.

These should be very interesting to test out, but I wonder if those of us being higher handicaps will move to a hybrid like look versus the traditional looking iron. Me, I will hit whatever helps my game. So, if a set of irons helps me score better I am all in.

The good news is they will be in stores soon, so people can test them out and post in the thread with their feedback.

Consumed...

Consume, or devour?

I’m most certainly excited

Had to check back in here (been away for about a week or so besides some lurking), and did I just read that MC is going to Utah???? That's freaking awesome haha. Cannot wait to hear more and will certainly be on my radar.

Had to check back in here (been away for about a week or so besides some lurking), and did I just read that MC is going to Utah???? That's freaking awesome haha. Cannot wait to hear more and will certainly be on my radar.

Yeah, baby! It’s coming home.

Hey Jeremy (@jdtox), have begun my training program for 2020, ready to join my alumni Team Paradise in Utah! Cobra introductions so far have been off the charts.

Looking forward to more details and chance to bring the Cup back where it belongs ?!

Hey Jeremy (@jdtox), have begun my training program for 2020, ready to join my alumni Team Paradise in Utah! Cobra introductions so far have been off the charts.

Looking forward to more details and chance to bring the Cup back where it belongs ?!

I’ll be hitting the Forged Tec and T-Rail all weekend, follow along here :friends:

The Morgan Cup is about great equipment and the first of which is here. We won't be releasing full details about the event before the 2020 Albatross Club is out. :)

So your which state thread this morning got me thinking about the Morgan Cup obviously this morning and now that the Albatross Club 2020 is out, can we get some more details?

78e7e5a42eedcb92de13e5bc1939d766.jpg

So your which state thread this morning got me thinking about the Morgan Cup obviously this morning and now that the Albatross Club 2020 is out, can we get some more details?

Sure. How about dates.
Tentatively scheduled for May 15-17

Back