The Morgan Cup will Return in 2020

Dates work.

Never been to Utah.

And I do still have this:

D89850D9-0321-4097-B810-7506021EE4CC.jpeg

Looking at the dates, I will wager a kombucha the location is south Utah.

I wouldn’t bet either way, but you could be correct. The thing that is so amazing about my state is the completely different geographies in the north (Wasatch) and the south, red desert. They are both so breathtaking but complete contrasts.

I wouldn’t bet either way, but you could be correct. The thing that is so amazing about my state is the completely different geographies in the north (Wasatch) and the south, red desert. They are both so breathtaking but complete contrasts.

Love that diversity. Spent a lot of time across the state, but not in the SW St. George area or to golf. If nothing else this will motivate me to get down there to play. You can expect me to reach out next summer sometime. ?

Love that diversity. Spent a lot of time across the state, but not in the SW St. George area or to golf. If nothing else this will motivate me to get down there to play. You can expect me to reach out next summer sometime. ?

I will look forward to it.

So I’ve just spent the better half of the last two hours going through recaps of previous Morgan Cup’s. Talk about an event! For those not sure what the Morgan Cup is about I’d recommend going through some of those threads.

So I’ve just spent the better half of the last two hours going through recaps of previous Morgan Cup’s. Talk about an event! For those not sure what the Morgan Cup is about I’d recommend going through some of those threads.

While there is a lot of history, the event is very different than it was previously. It was reborn 3 years ago with Cobra PUMA golf and moved to new heights two years ago. I’d probably recommend starting with two years ago at Hammock Beach and last year at Haig Point.

Lots of things have evolved with THP over the years and this is certainly one of them...For the better.

While there is a lot of history, the event is very different than it was previously. It was reborn 3 years ago with Cobra PUMA golf and moved to new heights two years ago. I’d probably recommend starting with two years ago at Hammock Beach and last year at Haig Point.

Lots of things have evolved with THP over the years and this is certainly one of them...For the better.

Playing with @Paladin he has sung about the previous Morgan Cup. The new one is an evolution and one of my fondest golf memories of my life. That weekend is on my all time top 5 weekends and really cemented how awesome of a community THP is.

@LittleRat fixing @phoffers swing to the stories being exchanged. The Golf was great, but the people were even better.

Plus, I'm sure Cobra Puma Golf is going to bring it with even better equipment this year and I'm afraid of what tricks JB has up his sleeve to make this an even more unforgettable experience in 2020!

Absolutely agree and the last two years with Cobra PUMA have been amazing.

I saw a social media post from Yags and Cobra about “Speedzone” earlier today. Looks like something will be announced soon and I have a feeling THP is already got something in the works.

I got really confused, came in here and just saw the banter, was wondering where the entries were.

carry-on
:welcome:

Seeing some posts on the socials about a Cobra Golf media event today. Seems the race car is still the inspiration for the new driver which is exciting! Can't wait to see whats under the hood!

Seeing some posts on the socials about a Cobra Golf media event today. Seems the race car is still the inspiration for the new driver which is exciting! Can't wait to see whats under the hood!

Looks like a really fun event, jealous of those folks ripping the Ferrari's and Lamborghini's around the track.

I wonder if the Speed Zone is next to the Danger Zone or if they are in different regions.

Danger Zone... I love it.

I know @jdtox is lonely over here. I know someone that might just help you take that win this time around.

I know @jdtox is lonely over here. I know someone that might just help you take that win this time around.

Nice of you to recommend another THPer, you trying to score points for that Dream Foursome Event?

Excited that 4 spots are filled for this, looking forward to seeing the rest of the process shake out.

Nice of you to recommend another THPer, you trying to score points for that Dream Foursome Event?

Excited that 4 spots are filled for this, looking forward to seeing the rest of the process shake out.

Is this an attempt to deflect and draft my allegiance? I've always been fond of a comeback story, and didn't feel positive about the whole KD situation at Golden state. Might have to join jdtox and help take down the reigning champs.

I found @jdtox's spirit animal

In due time I feel @jdtox will stArt to round his team out and I hope to be part of it.

Lot of room for Paradise options

Back