The Morgan Cup will Return in 2020

You guys are cracking me up! Meanwhile up here in the frozen north

Of course you do live at the North Pole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t wait for signups! So much passion and tradition, I know I’m not the only one eagerly awaiting that day! In the meantime, I keep grinding away in the So Cal sun. I had no idea there was such a thing as golf season?‍♂️.
I’m a true hacker so I’ve always dreamed of my place on Team Hackers. But what’s in a name or a specific team, in the end it’s all about the people and the experience that last an eternity!

I can’t wait for signups! So much passion and tradition, I know I’m not the only one eagerly awaiting that day! In the meantime, I keep grinding away in the So Cal sun. I had no idea there was such a thing as golf season?‍♂️.
I’m a true hacker so I’ve always dreamed of my place on Team Hackers. But what’s in a name or a specific team, in the end it’s all about the people and the experience that last an eternity!

Team Selection on Point!

Just grinding away. Improving my game.Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 8.36.12 AM.png

Unless thats an invite and a plane ticket to come play, thats just insulting :cool:
All this #TheGrandaddy #chirping has me feeling frisky.

All this #TheGrandaddy #chirping has me feeling frisky.
I love both events, for different reasons...
They both are special in their unique ways, and for different reasons.

Fixed it for you. #KnowYourAudience :greenalien:

Point Taken. Still learning the ropes around here is not an excuse. I take full responsibility for my ignorance.

Hey man, you wanna build an igloo together this year?

I think @jdtox needs a new teammate soon..... Wonder if the plan is for contests or sign ups..... or a combination of both

I think it would be awesome if there was a way to illicit responses and the captains got to select. The captains start a thread with some kind of question, similar to how the Granddaddy spots are filled. Not sure how many will be selected but a separate high, medium and low cap thread and then each captain selects 1 person. ?‍♂️

Back