The Morgan Cup will Return in 2020

Yagley speaks the truth. This event is going to be a hot ticket to get into now. 14 lucky THP'ers are going to have a lot of fun for sure! (y)

I

I’m glad I’m not the only one thinking about set up today with these new Cobra drivers and fairways.

mid love to think set up, but I’ve got to get into this thing first haha.
Are signups here yet ?

SZ woods and driver look great and the tech sounds awesome as to be expected. Still lean towards the Forged Tech irons, but that's personal preference. Cobra has me seriously considering some bag changes for next year. And here I thought most of my clubs were safe :unsure:

So much awesome equipment coming from Cobra this year. Forged Tec, Speed Zone, and maybe more??? Who knows but this years lineup looks to be even better than last years. Those who hope to get into the Morgan Cup should be excited! I know I am!

You gotta give the SZ irons a shot. I went from Forged TECs to F9s and gained; distance, height and consistency. SZs are even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me comfortable with my total F9 setup and then Yagley speaks of better.

Finally... we can talk about the SZs. Geez. Sicker than F9. And F9 was pretty freaking sick. Technically speaking. Really, really looking forward to teeing it up with 14 THPers in Utah, sharing life & golf stories, knocking back a cocktail and watching the sun set on another Team Hacker victory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/QUOTE

Team Hackers! Yes!

A @Master Yagley sighting!! Still looking forward to our rescheduled match (someday!), but I better get on my game if you're striping these SZs... they sound amazing!

So much awesome equipment coming from Cobra this year. Forged Tec, Speed Zone, and maybe more??? Who knows but this years lineup looks to be even better than last years. Those who hope to get into the Morgan Cup should be excited! I know I am!

Excited is an understatement! I find myself at a loss for words to describe what I am feeling regarding the Morgan Cup and all these new "toys" from Cobra.

Well this should be fun.

Well this should be fun.

Gotta make sure @JDax sees it :ROFLMAO::LOL:

A @Master Yagley sighting!! Still looking forward to our rescheduled match (someday!), but I better get on my game if you're striping these SZs... they sound amazing!
I think we need a rematch btw haha

New current view of @jdtox but with slightly less muscles.

You gotta give the SZ irons a shot. I went from Forged TECs to F9s and gained; distance, height and consistency. SZs are even better.
I haven't hit SZ yet, but I have hit King Forged Tec, which are absolutely NUTTY. Have to think that's a huge compliment to SZ.

I think we need a rematch btw haha
Agreed! While our match probably deserved the all square that we got, we need to settle that match once and for all!

Agreed! While our match probably deserved the all square that we got, we need to settle that match once and for all!
Agreed on both. AS was fairest outcome. But I'm never choking +3 with 4 left again!
Come on down here for winter golf and college basketball ;)

Another Golden Ticket ? is up for grabs...

Back