The Morgan Cup will Return in 2020

There is only one type of real experience...
There are experiences and EXPERIENCES and the Morgan Cup is an EXPERIENCE!!!

better get those entries in.... certainly an EXPERIENCE no one should miss out on haha.

There are experiences and EXPERIENCES and the Morgan Cup is an EXPERIENCE!!!
I remember this past MC so crazy vividly it's kind of nuts.

From the ridiculous cart rides in pitch black with @OITW to the friendships forged, the course, the gear, the freaking houses we got to call our own for a few days, the food, good freaking lord.

Good luck measuring up, Utah.

From the ridiculous cart rides in pitch black with @OITW to the friendships forged, the course, the gear, the freaking houses we got to call our own for a few days, the food, good freaking lord.

Utah is going to be awesome!

Well if the Morgan Cup itself doesn’t get you excited m, the thoughts of creating your dream bag sure will.

Man this-is going to be crazy!!!

“Watch out they don’t have their lights on”

“Daddy always drives”

“Watch out they don’t have their lights on”

“Daddy always drives”

Man those golf carts were something else weren’t they? Especially in the dark :D

Utah will not let you down.

You can probably relate, but there is an event that goes off a couple weeks from now that is special to me, but the Morgan Cup is like my favorite follow... Can’t wait until May to either follow, or hopefully play...

Hey guys just make sure someone brings a helmet for Yags. Please

Man those golf carts were something else weren’t they? Especially in the dark :D
My favorite part about the carts... when the head pro is hanging with us having a drink and goes "those things go WAY too fast" and then references the weddings on the island and the drunken cart riders hahaha #CanRelate

You can probably relate, but there is an event that goes off a couple weeks from now that is special to me, but the Morgan Cup is like my favorite follow... Can’t wait until May to either follow, or hopefully play...
You have Team Hackers swagger my guy. Let's get it.

My favorite part about the carts... when the head pro is hanging with us having a drink and goes "those things go WAY too fast" and then references the weddings on the island and the drunken cart riders hahaha #CanRelate
I remember once of the first night's realizing how odd it was driving the suped up carts with all of us consuming alcohol and realizing there were no police on the island. It is surreal and I'm grateful no one did anything too foolish!!

I remember once of the first night's realizing how odd it was driving the suped up carts with all of us consuming alcohol and realizing there were no police on the island. It is surreal and I'm grateful no one did anything too foolish!!
Give or take a Yags stealing a cart :LOL:o_O

I'm grateful that you guys took me back to Team Hackers house on Saturday night in one of those things haha. Lord knows I was not finding my own way home that night.

I'm grateful that you guys took me back to Team Hackers house on Saturday night in one of those things haha. Lord knows I was not finding my own way home that night.
THP family first always!!

Well @campilobaxter and I did get scolded by a lady walking her dog...in the dark...all I know is I'm glad GPS worked on our phones otherwise we may have never found the captains house haha

Well @campilobaxter and I did get scolded by a lady walking her dog...in the dark...all I know is I'm glad GPS worked on our phones otherwise we may have never found the captains house haha
I remember getting in the carts for the first time when we got there and following JB to their house for the kickoff meeting. One of the carts was underpowered and kept dropping further back and was worried about not finding the house. That whole experience is surreal. I don't think I slept more than 4 hours any of the nights. I keep going back through the picture thread and watching the video JB put together.. This experience is unreal.

That old biddy. :rolleyes:

I remember getting in the carts for the first time when we got there and following JB to their house for the kickoff meeting. One of the carts was underpowered and kept dropping further back and was worried about not finding the house. That whole experience is surreal. I don't think I slept more than 4 hours any of the nights. I keep going back through the picture thread and watching the video JB put together.. This experience is unreal.
That was my cart (and maybe one other? )! Can't remember who I was with but I do remember the swift breeze as we kept getting passed by cart after cart. It's a miracle we found the place!

Ah... Good memories.

That was my cart (and maybe one other? )! Can't remember who I was with but I do remember the swift breeze as we kept getting passed by cart after cart. It's a miracle we found the place!
I was in the cart that was slower than the others but faster than yours. We kept looking back and were surprised to see you guys drifting farther back in the neighborhood. Fortunately they were better when fully charged.

Golf cart rides in the dark, old ladies with dogs, adult beverages, I can't wait to party with you guys.

Back