The Morgan Cup will Return in 2020

You gotta give the SZ irons a shot. I went from Forged TECs to F9s and gained; distance, height and consistency. SZs are even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gosh, reading through this today with a whole new perspective. Hearing Master Yags speak of the SZ irons this way has me really intrigued, excited, and a bunch of other adjectives. I love the look of the new Forged Tecs, but I'm probably more in the camp of SZ from a state of my current game perspective. I like to think I strike a pretty good ball, but I don't need workability, because it's not in my repertoire of shots. So that's why I think the SZ would be my best bet for the MC. I need to hit is straight consistently. Period. If the SZ gives me that, I'd be a very happy camper!

Gosh, reading through this today with a whole new perspective. Hearing Master Yags speak of the SZ irons this way has me really intrigued, excited, and a bunch of other adjectives. I love the look of the new Forged Tecs, but I'm probably more in the camp of SZ from a state of my current game perspective. I like to think I strike a pretty good ball, but I don't need workability, because it's not in my repertoire of shots. So that's why I think the SZ would be my best bet for the MC. I need to hit is straight consistently. Period. If the SZ gives me that, I'd be a very happy camper!

After reading what Master Yagley stated about these irons, I can't wait to hit them. Fun times ahead!

Would be cool to see the captains roll into the course in this!

With the holidays coming up quick just wanted to say Hi :cool:

Rumors of a Golden Ticket up for grabs later this week.

Auto entry into the MC.... Yes please.

The best thing about THP, other than playing with people from here, is the day dreaming. Since joining, my days are filled dreaming of golf courses, golf equipment, and THP experiences. Just now, I caught myself dreaming about playing in the Morgan Cup and possible locations. Most of my time at work these slow days are on THP dreaming
958F3212-9CF9-417A-9F0C-95E4F6D65585.png
F5BB25CC-A017-4A77-B108-DE0B538646B3.png

The best thing about THP, other than playing with people from here, is the day dreaming. Since joining, my days are filled dreaming of golf courses, golf equipment, and THP experiences. Just now, I caught myself dreaming about playing in the Morgan Cup and possible locations. Most of my time at work these slow days are on THP dreaming
View attachment 8918486
View attachment 8918485

Shotgun!

With me becoming a Cobra guy(yeah I am playing the F9 and a certain set of irons right now)this event is #1 on my wish list for 2020. Can’t wait as the process continues to finalize the teams that will be heading to Utah.

View attachment 8918486
View attachment 8918485
How about sand hollow golf resort in hurricane, Utah? Place looks damn epic

Since it's Holiday Cheer time and with apologies to Clement Clarke Moore:

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;
The golf shoes were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that a golden ticket soon would be there;

The THPers were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of Utah danced in their heads;

Last edited:

You may wanna check out the latest THP Story on Instagram ;)

I just looked at my IG feed.......

Lots of events that have a full bag of clubs...

Lots of events that have a full bag of clubs...

Deep conversations about the virtues of all the THP *Experiences* over Naturdays this past weekend.

Back