ANNOUNCEMENT The Morgan Cup will Return in 2021

Teams are already starting to take shape - the MC 2021 is going to be unreal. I can’t wait to see the rest of Cobra’s lineup and get fully amped up.

Teams are already starting to take shape - the MC 2021 is going to be unreal. I can’t wait to see the rest of Cobra’s lineup and get fully amped up.
Its 1 v 1 right now :ROFLMAO:

Seems like a great time to talk about golf equipment.
This is true sir
Always fun to see what new tech comes along. I can certainly use the help :ROFLMAO:

Hey @HarlettoScara have you had the awkward conversation with your current Cobra clubs to inform them someone new is moving in during 2021? :ROFLMAO:
I've already told the driver, and it was terrified because it knew that it was only ever one slice away from staying in the spare room as it is :LOL:

I'm dreading telling the FTs though!

I've already told the driver, and it was terrified because it knew that it was only ever one slice away from staying in the spare room as it is :LOL:

I'm dreading telling the FTs though!
I dont know how I could tell those beautiful FT's either! I'd make room for 2 if those were one of my options! A set that was love at first sight for me.

Eff it.

Going to go ahead and announce it right now.

@HarlettoScara YOU ARE GOING to the 2021 Morgan Cup.

While I know some people had to drop out for various reasons, you were forced to due to travel mandate. You will be joining us in 2021.

how unBELIEVABLY awesome is this?????? WOW. congrats to @HarlettoScara you are in for an incredible experience!

So happy for you @HarlettoScara as are the rest of this years guys. It was one of the loudest ovations at this years Morgan Cup when @JB shared the news.
So excited for @HarlettoScara to experience the MC 21. Everyone was really pumped for you at the event. Just make sure you stay away from the AZ whiskey. May have to partake in some Peanut butter whiskey instead. I know @OITW and @jdtox had some while they were doing some strategic planning in @oumagic room!

Freaking awesome news!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

So excited for @HarlettoScara to experience the MC 21. Everyone was really pumped for you at the event. Just make sure you stay away from the AZ whiskey. May have to partake in some Peanut butter whiskey instead. I know @OITW and @jdtox had some while they were doing some strategic planning in @oumagic room!
Ooft, I can feel the headache from here! Peanut Butter whiskey sounds like a very interesting combination, would certainly make the first tee even more wobbly than it will be normally :LOL:

Eff it.

While I know some people had to drop out for various reasons, you were forced to due to travel mandate. You will be joining us in 2021.
Awesome to see this. Big part of what this event is all about right here.

Eff it.

This is fabulous. Love it.

I hope the banter is this thread galvanizes people into getting those 2021 Albatross Memberships
I believe we've already seen one person miss out on winning a free trip to an event because he didn't have his AC membership. People...don't get shut out of the Morgan Cup because of the AC membership!

I was over here searching :ROFLMAO:. Thanks!
And basically, it's this, from a viewer's perspective:

- You get treated like a Tour Player
- Full bag of Cobra gear
- Puma Apparel
- Weekend of Golf at an amazing course (2021 is TBD)
- You golf with Cobra Insiders who design the clubs you play
- Amazing food
- Team competition, It's Hackers vs Paradise. Since you're new, you should root for Hackers, just trust me.
- Internet friends become real friends

I know there's more, but that gives you a good idea ;). You have your 2021 Albatross membership, so that's all you need at a chance. Sign ups for the Morgan Cup will come later, and if you visit here often, you won't miss them! Welcome to THP!

Back