ANNOUNCEMENT The Morgan Cup will Return in 2021

Reading thru this thread makes me excited for the morgan cup. But...I dont even know exactly what the morgan cup is.

Hope the excitement continues and you try to gain a highly coveted spot in the 2021 Morgan Cup. It can happen to you.

And basically, it's this, from a viewer's perspective:

- You get treated like a Tour Player
- Full bag of Cobra gear
- Puma Apparel
- Weekend of Golf at an amazing course (2021 is TBD)
- You golf with Cobra Insiders who design the clubs you play
- Amazing food
- Team competition, It's Hackers vs Paradise. Since you're new, you should root for Hackers, just trust me.
- Internet friends become real friends

I know there's more, but that gives you a good idea ;). You have your 2021 Albatross membership, so that's all you need at a chance. Sign ups for the Morgan Cup will come later, and if you visit here often, you won't miss them! Welcome to THP!
You can root for Team Paradise too!

Yes you can. I promise from here on out not to ostracize Team Paradise, aka 2020 champs. In the end I was rooting for both teams, because both were filled with some great golfers! Just trying to sway some new members, since the champs have all the momentum right now ;)

Yes you can. I promise from here on out not to ostracize Team Paradise, aka 2020 champs. In the end I was rooting for both teams, because both were filled with some great golfers! Just trying to sway some new members, since the champs have all the momentum right now ;)
For now ;)

Sorry, I canโ€™t. See, Iโ€™m Team Hackers 4 Life. That said, I love the banter in the thread in support of each team before the selection of the participants has begun.

Thinking about warmer weather today, and let my mind drift to spring and 2021, and more importantly the Morgan Cup! I know we have other events, but for some reason this just brings a smile to my face. I think Cobra has hit it out of the park these last few years, and I'm very excited to see what's next.

This is truly a special event; I know it's a ton of work but amazing what THP, Cobra and Puma put on every year. I hope it never goes away

I'm excited to see the venue for 2021 as well. Always a great location each year. Haig Point and that ferry boat ride always sticks in my mind. Will be interesting to see the course the 2021 team will get to enjoy!

This experience ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Tell us how you really feel!

Thinking about warmer weather today, and let my mind drift to spring and 2021, and more importantly the Morgan Cup! I know we have other events, but for some reason this just brings a smile to my face. I think Cobra has hit it out of the park these last few years, and I'm very excited to see what's next.

You enthusiasm for this event is amazing. Keep it up. I really appreciated your support for the teams and the event last year. It is THPers like you who make this forum what is is.
The MC in 2020 what can I say. It was an interesting, to say the least, journey for many. I was fortunate enough to have experienced what the MC is, outside of the actual golf. It was a great feeling and still is. And don't worry about being a Hackers homer. I'm one too.

When this thread pops up...:love::love::love:

Quick note to those interested in being a part of this.

This year we will be putting a focus on reviewing and discussing equipment so keep that in mind if this is something you have your eyes on.

Tell us how you really feel!

You enthusiasm for this event is amazing. Keep it up. I really appreciated your support for the teams and the event last year. It is THPers like you who make this forum what is is.
The MC in 2020 what can I say. It was an interesting, to say the least, journey for many. I was fortunate enough to have experienced what the MC is, outside of the actual golf. It was a great feeling and still is. And don't worry about being a Hackers homer. I'm one too.

Quick note to those interested in being a part of this.

This year we will be putting a focus on reviewing and discussing equipment so keep that in mind if this is something you have your eyes on.

Also, just something for future participants. I've been kicking myself for not going one length when given such an opportunity to. If you are one of the lucky ones chosen and pondering it, do it. ๐Ÿ†

Also, just something for future participants. I've been kicking myself for not going one length when given such an opportunity to. If you are one of the lucky ones chosen and pondering it, do it. ๐Ÿ†
This is my thought exactly. I've been doing a lot of reading on OL, and think this would be the perfect time for anyone chosen. You get to pick the brain of Jose and Yags on the OL irons, then go out and build a set. Seems like a great opportunity to me to trying something new and see how much it improves your game!

I went T Rails and I would recommend that any future participants not overlook these irons. My only regret is that I was unable to show Yags and others how good these irons were.

It's easy to get behind an event, and the people associated with an event like this!

Starting to scour for captain material. @jdtox will be captaining one team and the other is up for grabs.

Looking for people that like to talk about equipment.

Starting to scour for captain material. @jdtox will be captaining one team and the other is up for grabs.

So excited to see this started for 2021. Whomever it is, I'm sure @JB will have chosen wisely!

One would assume that would mean all kinds of equipment....

Back