ANNOUNCEMENT The Morgan Cup will Return in 2021

Starting to scour for captain material. @jdtox will be captaining one team and the other is up for grabs.

Looking for people that like to talk about equipment.
What an awesome opportunity for someone. I wonder if there's sort of a checklist of good qualifications / responsibilities? Being fairly new to THP, and knowing myself, I don't think I'd be an ideal captain at this stage of my life but am curious what does make a great captain for an event like this.

What an awesome opportunity for someone. I wonder if there's sort of a checklist of good qualifications / responsibilities? Being fairly new to THP, and knowing myself, I don't think I'd be an ideal captain at this stage of my life but am curious what does make a great captain for an event like this.
Lots of good examples from past years to emulate.

Starting to scour for captain material. @jdtox will be captaining one team and the other is up for grabs.

So excited to see who will get paired up with @jdtox to lead Team Hackers in 2021! Always fun to see more and more details come out.

As @Bernoulli would say:

It at all. Be active. Talk equipment and be a decent human being and you are qualified

I'm sure there's a few on here that like to talk tech!!!

Sorry, Team Hackers 4 life!

Lots of good examples from past years to emulate.

Great examples from 2020. Just saying. Not that I'm partial, but Team Hackers had two outstanding Captains this year. And the Captain of the other team wasn't all that bad either.

Right on, looking forward to hearing who is going to lead team hackers in 2021

I think one off my favorite parts of this event is that a THPer gets to be a Captain. What a cool opportunity!

I think one off my favorite parts of this event is that a THPer gets to be a Captain. What a cool opportunity!
Hard to beat it!

Reactions: KEV
It at all. Be active. Talk equipment and be a decent human being and you are qualified

Hmmmmm....decent human being......crap.... 😁

Lots of good guys on this forum that will make a great cap. Tough road ahem them though going up against @jdtox ! Good luck to him/her. (y)

I love following these journeys! Let’s find that fearless leader!

Loved following this in 2020 and after that hard fought win from @jdtox can’t wait to see who takes him on !

After my roller coaster play in the BH/UST experience I’m aspiring to be the water boy for this event :p

Excited to find out. One thing I know for sure, is they will be an awesome person who loves to talk golf. The THP family is strong

the experience and the togetherness of the teams, outstanding, gonna be a lot of happy people come time!

I thought I had a chance until you threw in the “be a decent human being” thingy.

Back