ANNOUNCEMENT The Morgan Cup will Return in 2021

I thought I had a chance until you threw in the “be a decent human being” thingy.
Your decent, but not sure on the human part

my wife said I was a nice guy, does that help.....

It at all. Be active. Talk equipment and be a decent human being and you are qualified
Sweet, nothing about don't bring crappy weather along with you. I may have a chance!

It at all. Be active. Talk equipment and be a decent human being and you are qualified

My thing is the equipment thing. I don't know if I talk about it. I do a lot of research for my own needs but I am certainly not an expert.

be a decent human being and you are qualified

A lot of places this would eliminate the majority of people but around here it seems to encompass most. I like that.

Have you read my dissertation? Let’s get to reviewing.

My thing is the equipment thing. I don't know if I talk about it. I do a lot of research for my own needs but I am certainly not an expert.
I wouldn't sweat that. There are plenty of tech wizards on here. I think an average Joe perspective also carries value. At least I hope so because that's all I'm bringing to the table :LOL:

The temptation to toss my name in the hat for this event is so strong. The Morgan Cup is always an incredible event and it’s been improved upon year after year! I wasn’t sure how it could be topped in 2018 but Cobra Puma and THP always found a way!

Captain up for grabs is going to drive some real attention to the MC21. There are a lot of people I could see doing a great job

Captain up for grabs is going to drive some real attention to the MC21. There are a lot of people I could see doing a great job

As if just having an opportunity to be AT ONE of the MC's wasn't enough. The opportunity to be a Capitano? Out of this world nutty. :oops:

Nobody has to be an expert to talk about the equipment they like and don’t like.

Passion > expert around these parts (or else I’d be in trouble). And I bet if you get into the mix with a bunch of folks, you will be an expert without even knowing it!

Passion > expert around these parts (or else I’d be in trouble). And I bet if you get into the mix with a bunch of folks, you will be an expert without even knowing it!

I try to stay engaged with the boards here. I love the content here and do use these various boards with the help of my research. Like I said I do a lot of research for my own needs, from clubs to shafts to balls.

I try to stay engaged with the boards here. I love the content here and do use these various boards with the help of my research. Like I said I do a lot of research for my own needs, from clubs to shafts to balls.
Think of it like this. You are doing research and finding your answers based on others reviews. Now someone else can benefit from yours.

with that said we know talking equipment isn’t for everybody and in that aspect the Morgan Cup won’t be as it’s all about the gear.

Nobody has to be an expert to talk about the equipment they like and don’t like.

I just love the opportunity to compete. This is the dream opportunity. I love the camaraderie of the events, the fun that is had by all and the banter before and after.

Love this place! I may not be captain material, but would love to learn & talk about equipment as a high handicap.

I would just be thrilled to get in The Morgan Cup. I will talk equipment either way. This is going to be a great Morgan Cup.

I’m a member of this site; talking about equipment is both fun and something I really enjoy. I really hope I have a chance to participate in the MC one day.

In any event, I’m stoked we are getting back to normal now and look forward to all the reviews, fun, and excitement this years MC captains and participants will bring!

The search will begin on Monday and we will announce the next captain before the end of the year.

The search will begin on Monday and we will announce the next captain before the end of the year.

Somebody's holiday season is about to get extra special. 👍

Great news that we'll have our second captain soon.

But I'll still be rooting for jdtox to even up the score. #teamparadiseforlife

Back