ANNOUNCEMENT The Morgan Cup will Return in 2021

Hopefully more this

Than this

How would a forum newbie try to get selected? Just curious how that part works. I've definitely been considering the Albatross Club.
I see you picked up that AC membership!!! That’s good. Now dig in and try and stay active and TALK GEAR!

The search will begin on Monday and we will announce the next captain before the end of the year.
Golden tickets, new Cap chosen.....it’s going to be a crazy end to this very strange year!! Go get it THp!

Gonna Be a helluva year

The search will begin on Monday and we will announce the next captain before the end of the year.

Somebodys 2020 is going to end VERY well! Cant wait to see who the captain will be!!

I salute you...future cap!!

This is very very exciting indeed!!

Look forward to following from start to finish this year. Last year came in just as last picks were announced, I was very confused and excited at the same time.

This is exciting news! The captains and assistant captains have been incredible in recent years. I am sure the next one up will be awesome. We already have one great captain for Team Paradise.

The search has begun and this will be the ONLY spot for the 2021 Morgan Cup that internally we select.

The others come through signups with some wrinkles based on equipment talking and activity.

We are looking for someone that is active on the forum and likes to talk about equipment.

Of course Rule #1 applies too. Don't be an asshole. :ROFLMAO:

The search has begun and this will be the ONLY spot for the 2021 Morgan Cup that internally we select.

The others come through signups with some wrinkles based on equipment talking and activity.

We are looking for someone that is active on the forum and likes to talk about equipment.

Of course Rule #1 applies too. Don't be an asshole.
:ROFLMAO:

DANG IT!!!

There are a TON of great people here that would do a fantastic job. Can’t wait to see who the Hackers Captain is before the year is over!

Well many fit that bill. Excited to see who gets the call.

No shortage of great folks to choose from, glad I don't have to make that decision :D

Well, I qualify on 1 of 2 criteria. 🤣

That is going to be one tough choice!! So, many great members here! Definitely going to be difficult for you guys and gals!! Good luck!!

The Morgan Cup is so awesome, and can’t wait to see who fills @OITW ‘s METAPHORICAL big shoes.”! ;)

Every now and then I peak in threads like this and learn new and exciting things.

There are some good choices out there for a captain. I can provide letters of recommendation for some of you if needed ... :geek:

This one will be a good one. Ready to see who the captain is. I was feverishly eating turkey and dressing to get ready for a contest today if that means anything to the search committee.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
So freaking exciting!!! Would truly be a honor & some big shoes to fill!

Having seen first hand the amazing support and leadership that @jdtox and @OITW gave to THP and the teams this year, as well as being fantastic ambassadors for Cobra and Puma, it's more than a little intimidating to think about trying to do what they did. But, holy ****, it would be an incredible experience to follow in their footsteps and work hard to make certain that the MC happens again in 2022.

so freaking cool!!! can't wait to see who will be added to the list of mc alum. it's such a special event, with an incredible sponsor. the lucky person is in for an experience of a lifetime.

So forgive my newbie question, but do folks sign up for this or will someone be getting a random mind-blowing DM?

Back