ANNOUNCEMENT The Morgan Cup will Return in 2021

I wish that putter wasn’t so limited! A FULL 14 club bag of Cobra would be sweet!!!

Just find a King Supersport 3D printed one somewhere....

Or I’ll just stamp over my current one and label it a Cobra.

I wish that putter wasn’t so limited! A FULL 14 club bag of Cobra would be sweet!!!
I saw a couple at Dick’s in Daytona. I didn’t get a chance to hit any because the didn’t have any balls in the putting area. But they are out there.

I saw a couple at Dick’s in Daytona. I didn’t get a chance to hit any because the didn’t have any balls in the putting area. But they are out there.

That’s good to know!

Whoa seriously?

Probably worth the cost of a plane ticket to go check them out...

Whoa seriously?
It was in the Scotty Cameron case locked up. I’m not a pitter hoe like some here but I saw the Cobra grip first. I can’t remember the price, but it was north of $400.

It was in the Scotty Cameron case locked up. I’m not a pitter hoe like some here but I saw the Cobra grip first. I can’t remember the price, but it was north of $400.

I find it interesting that people have no issues spending $500 or so for a driver (sometimes every year) that you might use 14 or so times a round... but spend $300+ on an instrument that you could use up to 36 times a round is outrageous!

I find it interesting that people have no issues spending $500 or so for a driver (sometimes every year) that you might use 14 or so times a round... but spend $300+ on an instrument that you could use up to 36 times a round is outrageous!
to be fair, the difference between a $50 putter and $500 putter is not that much.
the difference between a $50 driver and $500 is pretty significant.

now getting into resale value swings back in favor of the putter as well. which is a big reason why I've never bought a brand new driver.

For me, the putter is generally in my bag the most seasons, so I don’t mind spending more. I have been testing putters a bit more then usual, but more inclined to spend on the higher priced putters due to time of use.

One has to wonder / ponder if this will actually NOT BE a “13” club experience in 2021....

One has to wonder / ponder if this will actually NOT BE a “13” club experience in 2021....

Does Cobra have more than 1 style putter?

Does Cobra have more than 1 style putter?
Maybe they will come Morgan Cup time? Or at least different neck options for toe hang etc...

I had said this earlier that 3D printing has come such a long way. Just imagine all the variations of weight they can manipulate by printing the heads like this?

I think, and really hope, that it is. I'd like to see where this 3d printing can take Cobra, not only in putters but all aspects of club building! Like how they have the 3d printed medallion in the RadSpeed, but even more innovative.

Really wouldn’t matter to me if it’s 13 or 14. It’s an incredible experience and would have an amazing time either way. I thought I heard the putter was somewhat limited in its release? Either way, these teams are going to have a time of their lives

Really wouldn’t matter to me if it’s 13 or 14. It’s an incredible experience and would have an amazing time either way. I thought I heard the putter was somewhat limited in its release? Either way, these teams are going to have a time of their lives
Well yea it’s sold out online. But ya never know....they could come out with other models or releases.....one can day dream no?

Well yea it’s sold out online. But ya never know....they could come out with other models or releases.....one can day dream no?
Dream I do...

Looking forward to when more information can be shared on this! Excited to see the venue, the Captain, the competition and comradery.

Looking forward to when more information can be shared on this! Excited to see the venue, the Captain, the competition and comradery.
The Morgan Cup always beings the excitement.

I’m definitely hoping for a 14 club event next year!

I’m definitely hoping for a 14 club event next year!
Same here. It will be interesting to see how the reaction is to the Supersport putter, and if they have other shapes on the way.

I know I am excited!!!!:twist::twist::twist:
I get goosebumps every time I see the thread pop up. The wanting to go back is strong within me!!!

The Showcase with Cobra is going to be amazing. Can't wait to hear what details are dropped for the MC

Back