ANNOUNCEMENT The Morgan Cup will Return in 2021

some may say:

Speaking of such, I was reading my boys books the other night and in back to back books they used the word nutty. Made me laugh, and think its spreading!

It’s getting exciting...

It's about to get real. Testing Cobra gear for the 2021 season would be a lot of fun.

The chance to get into this one is heavily influencing potential club purchases :cool: Hope we have sign ups in the next few months. I can only resist purchases for so long.

It's about to get real. Testing Cobra gear for the 2021 season would be a lot of fun.
It really would be incredible! Give me even more incentive to get out practice, play, and engage with everyone here on THP!

The chance to get into this one is heavily influencing potential club purchases :cool: Hope we have sign ups in the next few months. I can only resist purchases for so long.
Oh man, understandable. Very exciting to think of the possibility of a full Cobra bag!

I keep dreaming about the amazing venue that will play host to the MC too. Been some really good ones, so I'm curious what will be next!

Cobra’s line up this year looks better than freaking ever...

Cobra’s line up this year looks better than freaking ever...
It's been fun watching Cobra over the past few years seem to really grow and get better and better. In my eyes they went from your average brand that made good equipment to being one of the cutting edge companies in the industry. That team has been doing great with the brand.

It's been fun watching Cobra over the past few years seem to really grow and get better and better. In my eyes they went from your average brand that made good equipment to being one of the cutting edge companies in the industry. That team has been doing great with the brand.
Seriously true. They are a leader in innovation now. And keep pushing/driving forward. Totally agree. Very cool to watch

Seriously true. They are a leader in innovation now. And keep pushing/driving forward. Totally agree. Very cool to watch
I agree, a fantastic looking product that continues to push boundaries. And I cant wait until the RADSPEED lineup gets in the hands of the Morgan Cup participants!

I keep dreaming about the amazing venue that will play host to the MC too. Been some really good ones, so I'm curious what will be next!

Dream. Yes. Sand Hollow, from the time it was announced, did that for me. It was captivating to think that I was going to play there. Then the dream was interrupted. 😆
In any event, I’m looking forward to seeing the course and teams selected for the event.

I agree, a fantastic looking product that continues to push boundaries. And I cant wait until the RADSPEED lineup gets in the hands of the Morgan Cup participants!
It looks incredible.

Dream. Yes. Sand Hollow, from the time it was announced, did that for me. It was captivating to think that I was going to play there. Then the dream was interrupted. 😆
In any event, I’m looking forward to seeing the course and teams selected for the event.
I remember looking at those pictures. So many breathtaking holes!

I remember looking at those pictures. So many breathtaking holes!

It was a very pleasant dream while it lasted. I didn’t have any chance to dream about TPC Vegas because in less than two days, I knew it was a no go.

It was a very pleasant dream while it lasted. I didn’t have any chance to dream about TPC Vegas because in less than two days, I knew it was a no go.
2021 is a new year, and with it new opportunities!

Almost there...time for some great Texas and fir #TeamHackera to bring home the trophy!

So... how soon do we officially start the drum roll for the new Captain? Don’t want to wear the drummers arms out.

Morgan Cup in one word: Lucky The thoughts of it with the Golden Ticket are a game changer. Do they actually fit the clubs or do we select them and they have them ready and waiting?;)

Any guesses?

Each day this draws closer for 2021. I remember the excitement two years ago as @Molten, @OITW, @BuckNasty, @phoffer, @WICHITAREJECT, and our captain, @Canadan, were becoming acquainted, group messaging frequently. Every now and then, @Master Yagley would pop into our discussions. We were busy determining our equipment and counting down the day to when we would meet up for the first time in South Carolina for MC 19 at Haig Point. It will always be one of my very best golf memories.

Morgan Cup in one word: Lucky The thoughts of it with the Golden Ticket are a game changer. Do they actually fit the clubs or do we select them and they have them ready and waiting?;)

you can go and get fit yourself and then in years past send the specs to them directly. Typically they’ve sent the directly to you in advance.

Back