ANNOUNCEMENT The Morgan Cup will Return in 2021

This journey towards the Morgan Cup captain has been an absolute blast! I hope it's gotten people as excited for the MC and Cobra/Puma as it has me. So excited for @DataDude and @jdtox as the Experiemce draws nearer. I for one cant freaking wait for the 2021 MC!!

Let's go Team Hackers!!!

This journey towards the Morgan Cup captain has been an absolute blast! I hope it's gotten people as excited for the MC and Cobra/Puma as it has me. So excited for @DataDude and @jdtox as the Experiemce draws nearer. I for one cant freaking wait for the 2021 MC!!

Let's go Team Hackers!!!

Tonight is just the beginning. This Experience is going to be awesome. It’s going to be something to look forward to. Can’t wait to see who joins @jdtox, @DataDude and @HarlettoScara on this wonderful journey. Great people, great equipment and apparel and great golf.

Here we go!!

Let the trash talk begin!

I just got one question?

It’s going to be a great year! I can feel it!!

I just got one question?

Cant wait to see who joins you!! I'll be one of those hoping for the chance! Enjoy the process!!

I'm having trouble choosing who to root against for 1% less. Rare for me. @jdtox and @DataDude must both be pretty good dudes. Looking forward to the continued excitement around this event now that it's been kicked up another big notch!

Yass!! Congrats @DataDude! It...Is...On!!! The International Team Hackers line up is coming together, I can't wait!!

Morgan Cup in one word: Lucky The thoughts of it with the Golden Ticket are a game changer. Do they actually fit the clubs or do we select them and they have them ready and waiting?;)
Well the process for me involved spending hours and hours on the Cobra website and the forums checking what I thought would fit me best. I was over in Australia at the time of the fitting deadline, so I had an extra couple of weeks given to get back and into the fitting. Yags put me in touch with the Cobra team here in Scotland, and I hit everything I could, and then the fitters sent the specs to Cobra who shipped it out to me a couple of weeks later. Of course lockdown happened, so I had to sit my clubs in the hallway and not use them for a couple of months, was the most frustrating thing ever :ROFLMAO:

Waking up this morning.....

Question is did you ever go to sleep?
I didn't think I was. Generally I read before bed and just fall asleep with my kindle in hand. (My wife has some funny pictures of this) but last night I just was not revving down. After about an hour I turned out the lights anyway and surprisingly I fell right to sleep. I woke up at 6 instead of 5 this morning too so it was a good sleep.

Does the captain have any big ideas for his 100 day plan?

Back