ANNOUNCEMENT The Morgan Cup will Return in 2022

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Fresh off the heels of an amazing journey and unforgettable weekend, it was announced in the Live Update Thread that the Morgan Cup would return in 2022. There are a lot of things to say, but we will save them for when the time is right and the planning has finished.

What is it?
Full bag of equipment of your choice.
Apparel scripting for the entire weekend
Accessories that are awesome.
Playing with R&D and Marketing from Cobra PUMA Golf

DO YOU WANT TO BE A TOUR PLAYER?

Untitled-19.jpg

Love it!

I am really not looking forward to this 😂
Is there a lifetime signup sheet I can put my name on for this event?

Can’t wait to see what new venue is in store and to have this journey start all over again.

@jdtox I think technically with this post you are officially back in the Morgan Cup. Congrats and thanks for the awesome memories so far!

Excellent news on a Monday and i am all in for this sign up!

After that 🔥 live thread? Safe to say we all want to be tour players. Thanks to THP/Cobra and all the players in 2021 for helping to keep this amazing event going next year. Can't wait

I’m very glad this is returning and look forward to seeing and following along with those that get selected!

Awesome news!

Cool. Doubt my game would be good enough by then though.

After following along with the live thread you’d be crazy to not enter for a chance to be a Tour Pro. Cobra and THP keep raising the bar every year. Hoping this year is my year.

Still as exciting, as when teased in the live thread.

Very interested what the new setup/phase is going to look like!

Cool. Doubt my game would be good enough by then though.
Hey, I am not that good and I just captained this thing. THP can make dreams come true for all skill levels.

Also hearing this at dinner Friday night was a highlight of my weekend. Can't wait to see who gets to do this next year.

Incredible for THP folks to have this opportunity again. So awesome.

Mission accomplished! :love::love:

Back