TEASER The Morgan Cup Will Return in 2024!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdtox

Lord Tox
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
If you didn't follow along in the live thread you will have missed this but here is the the official announcement.

The Morgan Cup will return in 2024!!

MC logo.png

What is it?
Full bag of Cobra equipment of your choice.
Puma Apparel scripting for the entire weekend
Accessories that are awesome.
Playing with R&D and Marketing from Cobra PUMA Golf

Ask yourself....
DO I WANT TO BE A TOUR PLAYER?

Hbo Gemstoneshbo GIF by The Righteous Gemstones

Heard this in the live thread, but awesome news. Hope to be selected one day .

So excited to see this announcement! One of my absolute favorite experiences to follow along with! Who’s gonna try to take down the Paradisians and Lord Tox??

A world class event and I’m excited to hear that it’s returning!

Happy So Excited GIF

SO GLAD THIS IS RETURNING!!!

Hell Yeah Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Hell yes! This is awesome, I saw it in the live thread but confirmation is always good.

So glad this is coming back! One of my favorite THP Events of the year.

oh yeah GIF

Team Paradise going for the five pete.

Glad to see it returning for another year!

Excited to see the venue for this one!

As I set here misty eyed (its allergies ;) ) reading these amazing recaps from this years group, this just makes me so damn happy. Next years group will join the rest of the MC Alum in understanding what this event means to those of us lucky enough to take part in it. If you're just in it for Gear, (and I know most here probably aren't) then you're going about it all wrong. It's a SPECIAL darn group of people and I can't wait to see the 2024 MC Teams who will join the fraternity.

And oh yeah, #5Pete

Will Ferrell Yes GIF

Well that'll be fun

I saw it in the live thread and I am excited others will get this experience. Life-changing event, if you embrace it.

Fingers crossed for 2024! I want to pledge an alliance with either P or H

Good News Reaction GIF by CBS

Start the prep now you 2024 Morgan Cup hopefuls!

Just fabulous.

As I set here misty eyed (its allergies ;) ) reading these amazing recaps from this years group, this just makes me so damn happy. Next years group will join the rest of the MC Alum in understanding what this event means to those of us lucky enough to take part in it. If you're just in it for Gear, (and I know most here probably aren't) then you're going about it all wrong. It's a SPECIAL darn group of people and I can't wait to see the 2024 MC Teams who will join the fraternity.

And oh yeah, #5Pete
My like to your post is without the 5-peat comment haha.

hell yeah GIF

Such an incredible event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back