TEASER The Morgan Cup Will Return in 2024!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm welcome to THP

Already been announced at Briggs 🤣
Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF by ABC Network

Because possible equipment selection and pondering is a big part when dreaming about an Experience where you get awesome gear to play? 🤷

I built at least 5 or six mockup bags last year and I knew I wasn't going... I'm really looking forward to release season to see what the options are!

But I do agree that a Hackers captain selection can't come soon enough.
It’s fun to ponder for sure that is a big part of the fun but we don’t even know what the equipment is! 🤣

It’s fun to ponder for sure that is a big part of the fun but we don’t even know what the equipment is! 🤣
It's the internet. We can speculate with precisesly zero actual information 😂

One thing we know from current team feedback is that the Darkspeed driver will be hot.

True. Let’s focus on what we do know…

Shamble: I think @JB and @Inioch win the first session and point of the day.

Alt Shot: I like @jdtox and @Wonger here

Singles:
I like @jdtox over @JB
I think @Inioch takes out @Wonger

Looking like a real close matchup so far! 😂

True. Let’s focus on what we do know…

Shamble: I think @JB and @Inioch win the first session and point of the day.

Alt Shot: I like @jdtox and @Wonger here

Singles:
I like @jdtox over @JB
I think @Inioch takes out @Wonger

Looking like a real close matchup so far! 😂
Captains match will happen.
I’m not a captain

We played alt shot this past year though.

I’m not a captain

I can only go with what I have until the rest of the rosters are filled out. This is my way too early picks until someone steps in as Captain. Then I probably choose them to win 😂

I’m not a captain

That’s pretty much a rule right?

That’s pretty much a rule right?
Its not a rule, as we think team captains should decide that on their own...But its kind of unwritten moving forward if that makes sense.

Its not a rule, as we think team captains should decide that on their own...But its kind of unwritten moving forward if that makes sense.
Totally makes sense.

I like the way you think 😂
@Inioch will not be able to adjust to the course conditions. He is used to playing off of snow and ice. The sight of lush green rough and fairways will have him all out of whack. What is this green lettuce under our feet he asks?

@Inioch will not be able to adjust to the course conditions. He is used to playing off of snow and ice. The sight of lush green rough and fairways will have him all out of whack. What is this green lettuce under our feet he asks?
Paradise underestimating Hackers prep and ability to adjust is an interesting change.
turntables GIF

If this year does in fact include new Forged Tec, and if they continue having the black finish Forged Tec… how does one possibly resist a completely murdered out bag of Cobras?

Don’t forget about that strange orange sphere in the sky too.
what is that GIF

If this year does in fact include new Forged Tec, and if they continue having the black finish Forged Tec… how does one possibly resist a completely murdered out bag of Cobras?
Typically limited editions are not part of MC bags.

All this OL talk with all the pics of the new drivers how’s that possible with those being so beautiful.

Bring it back maybe to this?
View attachment 9222280
I am really excited for Briggs Ranch and it’s layout. For me personally it probably sets up better for my ability. Sure some of the other courses have some dramatic visuals but I think I would get severely punished on a couple of those.

Happy James Corden GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back