TEASER The Morgan Cup Will Return in 2024!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really excited for Briggs Ranch and it’s layout. For me personally it probably sets up better for my ability. Sure some of the other courses have some dramatic visuals but I think I would get severely punished on a couple of those.
It’s pretty forgiving off the tee, besides the approximately 400 fairway bunkers I found on singles day. Your going to have a blast out there my man, especially with that Darkspeed 👀

55CA9FFB-1871-4DEE-9D47-B96FD96FC90F.jpeg
I didn’t realize that the green ones were named “Paradise”, going to change my variety pack from now on.

This thread brings a smile to my face. The banter never disappoints. @jdtox just over here waiting like

Pop Tv Ronnielee GIF by Schitt's Creek

Typically limited editions are not part of MC bags.
That makes total sense. I did not realize the black Forged Tecs were LEs.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
@Inioch will not be able to adjust to the course conditions. He is used to playing off of snow and ice. The sight of lush green rough and fairways will have him all out of whack. What is this green lettuce under our feet he asks?
So you’re saying Finland is very similar to Minnesota. :LOL:

@Inioch will not be able to adjust to the course conditions. He is used to playing off of snow and ice. The sight of lush green rough and fairways will have him all out of whack. What is this green lettuce under our feet he asks?
confused what is this GIF by VH1

So you’re saying Finland is very similar to Minnesota. :LOL:

Season 4 Showtime GIF by Billions

I'm so freaking happy this is going to be back and love seeing all the speculation on the new lineup. I don't usually get caught up in the speculation and just wait for THP to have all the deets, but with the glimpse I've had into things, I'm more curious than ever to see the next lineup. I'm excited for what comes and know it's going to be amazing.

Dormie was fantastic, but I'm sure Briggs is going to be so good. It's a very cool looking course, and that taco truck is such a cool feature. Going to be awesome to see a Morgan Cup descend on the course.

Can't wait to see who captain's the Hackers. Wondering who it could be, but can't even guess. Big shoes to fill and tall task to face, but will be such an amazing experience for whoever it is!

Man I get such a huge smile whenever I think about this event. Love it.

Is it going to be in October again? Can't remember if that was announced

Briggs ranch, puma, cobra and Dark speed? Count me in plus multiple tacos and ranch waters!

Darkspeed drivers look so good. Aerojet was great and if Darkspeed is better that’s just amazing. Can’t wait for the rest of Cobras 2024 releases. Hoping to hear some news on putters.

As far as the 24 MC whomever gets the nod as the Captain for Hackers has their hands full with the Captains match with @jdtox

Darkspeed drivers look so good. Aerojet was great and if Darkspeed is better that’s just amazing. Can’t wait for the rest of Cobras 2024 releases. Hoping to hear some news on putters.

As far as the 24 MC whomever gets the nod as the Captain for Hackers has their hands full with the Captains match with @jdtox
True. I want to see a battle though.
I have a couple of matchups I'd like to see.

Haha absolutely not 😂
I will say this though. The people I'm thinking of would require a changing of colors from blue to red in terms of support which would add to the storyline 😁

Haha absolutely not 😂
I will say this though. The people I'm thinking of would require a changing of colors from blue to red in terms of support which would add to the storyline 😁
Heel turns eh 🤔
I Can Dig It GIF by Soul Train

Haha absolutely not 😂
Well now I'm intrigued....

Well now I'm intrigued....
JB says he thinks people would switch if they were appointed captain. I'm not sure. Some would and I think it would be awesome 😂

JB says he thinks people would switch if they were appointed captain. I'm not sure. Some would and I think it would be awesome 😂
Ted Dibiase had it right

People would 100% switch to be a part of this.

Joel Embiid Mind Blown GIF by Mountain Dew

Minds would be melting.

Is it is switch if you have never been?

Ahh, I've thought about his comments and wondered who he might be thinking and if anyone would actually do that. I'm not sure about awesome, but definitely would be interesting. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back