TEASER The Morgan Cup Will Return in 2024!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ted Dibiase had it right
million dollar man cash GIF

Darkspeed drivers look so good. Aerojet was great and if Darkspeed is better that’s just amazing. Can’t wait for the rest of Cobras 2024 releases. Hoping to hear some news on putters.

As far as the 24 MC whomever gets the nod as the Captain for Hackers has their hands full with the Captains match with @jdtox
Ehh I’m not that good at golf. The cobra clubs get all the credit

Haha absolutely not 😂
I will say this though. The people I'm thinking of would require a changing of colors from blue to red in terms of support which would add to the storyline 😁
Walrus GIF

Unfortunately I didn't get to see you play live at the Data Experience this year, but I do hope to get to play a round sometime. But I know from other posts that you are very good and I know from the range at Data Experience that you can pound the driver.

Unfortunately I didn't get to see you play live at the Data Experience this year, but I do hope to get to play a round sometime. But I know from other posts that you are very good and I know from the range at Data Experience that you can pound the driver.
detective id GIF by Investigation Discovery

Your track record in this event would say otherwise....

How in the world has this thread been converted to the OL thread? You guys are focusing on all the wrong things!
Seriously!

I fell asleep there for a minute it was so riveting.

Have been thinking about this today.. I'm excited to play the Morgan Cup in Texas wonder who will be joining us :unsure:

Have been thinking about this today.. I'm excited to play the Morgan Cup in Texas wonder who will be joining us I’ll be beating :unsure:
fify. Don’t be losing that evil lord Tox tone on us just because it’s the holiday season

fify. Don’t be losing that evil lord Tox tone on us just because it’s the holiday season
That comes later after I lull them into a false sense of security :ROFLMAO:

Have been thinking about this today.. I'm excited to play the Morgan Cup in Texas wonder who will be joining us :unsure:
Whether, it's memories from October or thoughts about next year's goodness coming from Cobra, I think about the Morgan Cup every day. To be honest, I just look at my avatar and it triggers such good feelings for me.

I’m most excited for this to get closer so we can hear more about the new lineup of clubs. We already know that paradise is the favorite but this is finally the year of the underdog. Now give me more Cobra hotness!!!

I’m most excited for this to get closer so we can hear more about the new lineup of clubs. We already know that paradise is the favorite but this is finally the year of the underdog. Now give me more Cobra hotness!!!
Did you just say Paradise is going to lose?
Excuse Me What GIF by CBS

Did you just say Paradise is going to lose?
Excuse Me What GIF by CBS
I didn’t say that but I didn’t not say it. I just went with the narrative that “this is the year of the underdog” that seems to be the same rinse and repeat narrative. I will make my prediction once the rosters are full 😜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back