TEASER The Morgan Cup Will Return in 2024!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you just say Paradise is going to lose?
Excuse Me What GIF by CBS
Not Bad Kind Of GIF by MOODMAN

Have been thinking about this today.. I'm excited to play the Morgan Cup in Texas wonder who will be joining us :unsure:
You get snow too?

Have been thinking about this today.. I'm excited to play the Morgan Cup in Texas wonder who will be joining us :unsure:
Lots of things to be excited about, the new Cobra lineup, Hackers captain, what the new narrative and propaganda they will be pushing for 2024
1701110951875.gif

What propaganda? Everyone knows Paradise is an unstoppable juggernaut
But only in the past. This is the Hackers year to reverse the curse, end the eggplant, and whatever else they say. Can’t wait to hear the new battle cry

Lots of things to be excited about, the new Cobra lineup, Hackers captain, what the new narrative and propaganda they will be pushing for 2024
View attachment 9224635
No propaganda. Team Paradise will be HUGE favorites, again. I'm looking forward to seeing who all joins the scrappy underdog Team Hackers and who will lead them to an upset victory in Texas.

Will 2024 be the year of the caring and concerned, kinder and gentler if you will, Lord Tox?
While he gets kinder and more caring…
I’m over here like…
Dave Chappelle Player Haters Ball GIF

Man I’d love to do this again. What an amazing experience this whole year was. Start to finish it was first class

Man I’d love to do this again. What an amazing experience this whole year was. Start to finish it was first class
So true! You are not the only one who would want to do it again.

This thread brings a smile to my face. The banter never disappoints. @jdtox just over here waiting like

Pop Tv Ronnielee GIF by Schitt's Creek's Creek

Whoever the captain of Team Hackers is will have their hands full with @jdtox that dude is a stick!

So true! You are not the only one who would want to do it again.

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Titus Burgess GIF by NETFLIX

Hackers have a captain yet? Can't wait to see who takes the reigns.

It's daily on my mind! I was perusing golf purchase I've made this year and can't wait to see all of them surpassed next year. There's just so much to wait eagerly. Including who our captain is going to be!

Lets Go GIF

You would be wearing a Tux and still trying to play like you're one of the people. Sinister.

Down with @LordTux !! Hackers bringing it in '24!

..as soon as they figure out a captain n' stuff..

Happy Birthday to Yags!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back