The Most Interesting Golfer in the World

Johnny Hack

Proud To Have Served
Reaction score
Miguel Angel Jiminez more popularly Known as "The Most Interesting Golfer in the World" did it again making an Ace at the BMW today for his 10th in Tournament play. Doesn't he know he cant compete with all the Flat Bellies playing out there. Simply Outstanding!!!

I hope he continues his High Caliber of play for some time to come!
Congrats to you and I hope you enjoy your Cigar and Wine tonight Miguel!
Stay Thirsty my friend!

I liked his little shimmy he did this time better than the moonwalk last time

I saw that piece. Pretty interesting stuff. He is definitely the most interesting golfer in the world.

He is the guy on tour I would most like to sit down and enjoy a nice dinner with.

You could probably get yourself into some mischief with him.

Another one!! He has holed out or aced in a few events this year

Third one this season alone. That'd just crazy.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Seems every week he is making an ace!

He is the guy on tour I would most like to sit down and enjoy a nice dinner with.

You could probably get yourself into some mischief with him.

I agree. I would love to play and round of golf with him.

I would love to have a round of golf and drinks afterwards. I a sure he has some really cool stories.

He'd probably be a hoot to hang out with, but I would need subtitles. Dude's got a hell of an accent.

He'd probably be a hoot to hang out with, but I would need subtitles. Dude's got a hell of an accent.

He may think you have one too. :act-up: Regardless though, it would be a good time . He enjoys life to the fullest.

He may think you have one too. :act-up: Regardless though, it would be a good time . He enjoys life to the fullest.
LOL. Well played!

Really cool character! Unfortunatelly he did not do so well at Nordea Masters in Sweden this week

Why does this trophy remind me of some sort of weird African Wooden Statue that ironically, he would actually own?

congrats!!!!

Play golf with your friends, compete at great places. Get paid....Yea, Don't know why anybody would do that.

Old thread, but Miguel Angel is still The Most Interesting Man in Golf. Love that guy and his attitude toward life!

Back