The Movie Review Thread

Night school . Was not Kevin’s best film. Enjoyable but was expecting more. Also viewed A simple favor. Really enjoyed this one. Good story line and acting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Wrinkle in Time. Not one I would watch again. Wife enjoyed it.

The Movie Review Thread

With all due respect...

You're crazy.

The first act was trash, I didn’t need to watch Star Wars Tokyo Drift.

Lando was woefully misused

Emilia Clark continues to be terrible in everything.

Han was damn fine casting.

In summary, I would have preferred to see Phil Lord/Chris Miller original idea.

I remember those books from my youth. And I really enjoyed them. I did not feel the same about this movie.
It was ****.

A Wrinkle in Time. Not one I would watch again. Wife enjoyed it.
Worst movie ever. Even my 8 year son asked if we could leave the theatre when we went to see it....

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Saw the new “The Star is Born” last night and it was really good. Really well done. The 4 main characters, Bradly Cooper, Lady Gaga, Andrew “Dice” Clay & Dave Chappell were outstanding. I’d highly recommend it.

Excited to see First Man this week. I am a sucker for anything related to real life space stories.

I just saw Venom with my son, I thought it was entertaining. That being said I’m not a huge comic guy but I can see why they are upset.

Was at the preview for Instant family last night. The movie hits close to home as I was in foster care for a couple years . Overall the movie was pretty good I would recommend it lots of laughs.

I just saw Venom with my son, I thought it was entertaining. That being said I’m not a huge comic guy but I can see why they are upset.
When aren't "they" though?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Saw the new “The Star is Born” last night and it was really good. Really well done. The 4 main characters, Bradly Cooper, Lady Gaga, Andrew “Dice” Clay & Dave Chappell were outstanding. I’d highly recommend it.

Saw it this weekend. Totally agree. Very powerful movie. Thought Sam Elliot was really good too, as he always is.

Saw the Fantastic Beasts 2: Crimes of Gindelwald this weekend. Incredible movie and even moreso if you have followed the series throughout, screw rotten tomatoes for giving it a 40%. It's a lot darker throughout than most of the HP/FB movies, because that's what it's about. I might be going back to see it again over next weekend.

Saw the Fantastic Beasts 2: Crimes of Gindelwald this weekend. Incredible movie and even moreso if you have followed the series throughout, screw rotten tomatoes for giving it a 40%. It's a lot darker throughout than most of the HP/FB movies, because that's what it's about. I might be going back to see it again over next weekend.

awesome. Wife and I are Potter nerds so we are excited to see it. She just got the book delivered yesterday. My response was "great now I need you to finish the book before we go see it." To which she responded "don't worry should be done by this weekend."

awesome. Wife and I are Potter nerds so we are excited to see it. She just got the book delivered yesterday. My response was "great now I need you to finish the book before we go see it." To which she responded "don't worry should be done by this weekend."
Dean, just when I thought you couldn't get any cooler....my pardnaaaa!

this is a team that can't be broken up!

You are 0 and 1 in championship matches

Watched Brawl in Cell Block 99 the other night. Vince Vaughn almost unrecognizable. One of the most brutally violent endings to a movie I've ever seen. Was almost icky at the end of it.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Took the girls to see Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse today and I’m pretty sure I enjoyed it more than they did!

We went and saw Bumblebee. It was meh. Basically the main character just isn’t so compelling that a solo flick is warranted.

We went and saw Bumblebee. It was meh. Basically the main character just isn’t so compelling that a solo flick is warranted.

Bumblebee from transformers?

Just saw the favourite and I will just say don’t bother.

Watched Crazy Rich Asians and incredibles 2.

Thought Crazy Rich Asian was a pretty fun movie, really vivid visually.

Incredibles 2 was pretty on point with how Mr. INCREDIBLE breaks down while watching the kids lol.

My wife and I went to see green book today. I wasn't really interested in seeing it because I thought the trailer made it look boring but my dad told me it was a good movie and that I should give it a try so we did. We both really enjoyed it! I recommend it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back