The Netflix and Streaming Thread

No joke, I never get that way with shows. As dumb as the show was at times, that finale was intense.
I was sad and happy for Monte at the same time.
This prime stuff on season 6 is getting a little boring but I am still watching haha

Finally watching Suits.

...and I love it
We were hooked after 2 episodes and we binge watch it now (up to season 6). So far doesn’t disappoint. We were going to institute a drinking game to “G*d d@mn it” but we would be drunk nightly. Not sure why the writers toss it in 20x an episode somewhere around season 3

We were hooked after 2 episodes and we binge watch it now (up to season 6). So far doesn’t disappoint. We were going to institute a drinking game to “G*d d@mn it” but we would be drunk nightly. Not sure why the writers toss it in 20x an episode somewhere around season 3
I bailed after season 6 or 7 haha.. Don't even remember.

Someone joined the cast that is kind of super annoying and I am not into it at all.

I bailed after season 6 or 7 haha.. Don't even remember.

Someone joined the cast that is kind of super annoying and I am not into it at all.
Sounds like we’re right around the corner from that. Can’t wait....

Binge watching season 2 of Yellowstone all morning. I should be caught up this afternoon.
Wife and I finished the 2 seasons recently. We liked it a lot.

I have started on Peaky Blinders. Finished the first season already.

Just finished The I-Land. Good at times. A little cheesy at times.

Finished Shooter.....hope they decide to bring it back for one more season.

Searching for a new show now!

Watched Between 2 ferns movie and laughed a lot. Very much what I expected, silly funny.

I just finished Russian Doll on Netflix. Binged the whole 8-episode series on a 4 hour flight. That show is excellent.

After working through Star Trek : Deep Space Nine, I am now watching Star Trek : The Next Generation

Quick vote: Stranger Things or Mr Robot?!

Starting 1 in 5 min......,

Quick vote: Stranger Things or Mr Robot?!

Starting 1 in 5 min......,
Stranger Things! You haven't watched any of either series?

Been watching 'The Spy' and have 2 episodes left to go
Wasn't sure what to think, but it hasn't gripped me like some things...the acting seems to have something missing
Agree with you. I thought this was right up my alley but it was just meh...

season one of Daybreak was surprisingly enjoyable.

Hated the finale, but whatever. Hopefully it leads into good stuff.
Ha, I'm on E3 as I type this. It's holding my interest. But the kid who's the lead, no idea his name or what I've seen him in, but I remember liking him. So far at least, he carries it.

Stranger Things! You haven't watched any of either series?
Busted out the first 6 episodes for season one on the plane. Still don't know WTF is going on. Ha! Left with the sister crawling into a tree to see THAT! Love the throw back stuff and the kids are great.

Watched El Camino last night. Thought it was very mediocre and didn't add much to the BB story.

Finished watching Season 1 of Brotherhood last night. Thought it was solid.

PSA - Stepbrothers is on Netflix. That is all.

Watched Season 2 of Jack Ryan on Prime over the last couple of days. Another solid season.

Back