The Netflix and Streaming Thread

I had NO IDEA that Prime picked up The Expanse after SyFy canceled. Season 4 now available.

I loved the show BEFORE I learned that it was written by a HS classmate, Mark Fergus. Can't help but love it even more now.

Just finished Messiah after a binge and was quite good. Cliffhanger on the season finale was also well done.

Just finished Messiah after a binge and was quite good. Cliffhanger on the season finale was also well done.

I really liked it. Ready for season 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started watching justified on prime video and really love it. I am almost done with season 2 but just found out that prime video dropped it. If I want to continue watching I will have to pay. This really makes me mad!

Finished sex education season 2,
Starting in on Titans season 2.

most of the way through the Witcher. Starts off pretty slow and jumbled. Lot of potential though.

I started watching justified on prime video and really love it. I am almost done with season 2 but just found out that prime video dropped it. If I want to continue watching I will have to pay. This really makes me mad!
That was a really good show. I love the Boyd’s character played by Walton Goggins.

I binge watch movies mostly....Series drag the s$#@ out too long....Soap operas...Love documentaries...For the Ford vs Ferrari guy...go watch the real movie...The 24 hour war

most of the way through the Witcher. Starts off pretty slow and jumbled. Lot of potential though.

Finished watching that show a couple of weeks ago, each episode picks up a little speed as it goes. Enjoyed watching the show.

I binge watch movies mostly....Series drag the s$#@ out too long....Soap operas...Love documentaries...For the Ford vs Ferrari guy...go watch the real movie...The 24 hour war

Series are great. I can't begin to list how many I've watched beginning to end. I love them unless the writer's screw it all up in the series finale like they did with Lost.

Finished sex education season 2,
Starting in on Titans season 2.

I have been watching that and am almost finished - got a couple episodes to go

If anyone is into Documentaries.. Highly Recommend Don't F*** With Cats

If anyone is into Documentaries.. Highly Recommend Don't F*** With Cats
I love documentaries and watch a lot of them. This one did not look good to me. Based on your recommendation I will give it a go!

I love documentaries and watch a lot of them. This one did not look good to me. Based on your recommendation I will give it a go!

It is very difficult to watch.. but I very much enjoyed it

House of Cards, The Office (US version), Parks and Recreation, Bad Blood, Mindhunter, Ozark, Shameless, Arrested Development, Peaky Blinders. Crime docs to watch are Making a Murderer, Converstaions with a killer the Ted Bundy Tapes, and the Keepers.

The Toys and Movies that made us might be my favorite series of all time!

Messiah was a good binge watch. Bad Blood was also a good one.

The Toys and Movies that made us might be my favorite series of all time!
This one was Great! Very interesting. I watch a lot of documentaries and I highly recommend this one.

This one was Great! Very interesting. I watch a lot of documentaries and I highly recommend this one.
I've gotten deep into the documentaries, others you'd recommend?

I've gotten deep into the documentaries, others you'd recommend?
Anything by Ken burns. The history of US is the history of the United states, it was fantastic. The men who built America. Toys that made us, There is one that I can't remember but it's about the motorcycle race on the Isle of Man. I think it was about the Dunlop racing family and that race. Woodstock was interesting. The American playboy was good about Hugh Hefner. Inventions that shook the world. The American experience was good any of those episodes. And one of my all time favorites is the history of the eagles. I watched all this on both Netflix and/or prime.

i'm a little to this thread but just binged the all of "the ranch" with ashton kutcher. not the biggest fan of him but that show is funny as hell. definitely check it out if you have not

I've started watching Boston legal on prime and it is still a great series!

Anything by Ken burns. The history of US is the history of the United states, it was fantastic. The men who built America. Toys that made us, There is one that I can't remember but it's about the motorcycle race on the Isle of Man. I think it was about the Dunlop racing family and that race. Woodstock was interesting. The American playboy was good about Hugh Hefner. Inventions that shook the world. The American experience was good any of those episodes. And one of my all time favorites is the history of the eagles. I watched all this on both Netflix and/or prime.
I'll have to check that out, thanks!

Currently on season 5 of Letterkenny. Great show.

I just read on Reddit that if you subscribe to PGA Tour Live through Amazon instead of NBC you wont be barraged with the same 5 commercials over and over.

Back