The Netflix and Streaming Thread

I had NO IDEA that Prime picked up The Expanse after SyFy canceled. Season 4 now available.

I loved the show BEFORE I learned that it was written by a HS classmate, Mark Fergus. Can't help but love it even more now.
I tried it but never got into it, may have to binge a little while on the road this month.

While I was on Netflix last night I noticed that they have the first season of Operation Blue Book. I've been meaning to check it out.

I started watching justified on prime video and really love it. I am almost done with season 2 but just found out that prime video dropped it. If I want to continue watching I will have to pay. This really makes me mad!
Wife and I both loved this one. Was a great show.

I started watching justified on prime video and really love it. I am almost done with season 2 but just found out that prime video dropped it. If I want to continue watching I will have to pay. This really makes me mad!
If you have Hulu, it is streaming on there now.

That was a really good show. I love the Boyd’s character played by Walton Goggins.
Not sure if you watch sitcom's or not, but he is on a new series called The Unicorn on CBS. (y)

i'm a little to this thread but just binged the all of "the ranch" with ashton kutcher. not the biggest fan of him but that show is funny as hell. definitely check it out if you have not
We tried to watch that but couldn't get past the cheesy laugh track for some reason.

Just started watching Witcher the other night. Not sure if it's going to catch on with me.

We tried to watch that but couldn't get past the cheesy laugh track for some reason.
almost didn't make it past the first episode because of that. trust me it is worth it. we watch all 7 parts in under a week.

Just started watching Witcher the other night. Not sure if it's going to catch on with me.
I'm still on the fence, I want to like it, but it just hasn't dragged me in like I thought it would

I had NO IDEA that Prime picked up The Expanse after SyFy canceled. Season 4 now available.

I loved the show BEFORE I learned that it was written by a HS classmate, Mark Fergus. Can't help but love it even more now.

I loved the first 2 seasons and then lost some steam. No idea that a new season was coming via Prime. I will have to check that out. Could use a good science fiction this time of year.

it was good and yes you may have to watch it twice because of the time jumping

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Witcher is on my list to watch. Have started The Expanse and am about 4 or 5 episodes in. Hope it gets better as it's been a bit slow getting started I think.

HBO's The Outsider is a good watch so far. Man I am not used to this once a week streaming option. I easily would have binged it in a few days.

HBO's The Outsider is a good watch so far. Man I am not used to this once a week streaming option. I easily would have binged it in a few days.
LOL! Wife won't watch a show unless we have 4 or 5 episodes ready to watch. :ROFLMAO:

Witcher is on my list to watch. Have started The Expanse and am about 4 or 5 episodes in. Hope it gets better as it's been a bit slow getting started I think.

Starting from season 1? It gets better.

season 4 was such filler.
The production value is way up which is nice, but the book material/story this season lacked IMO.
Pretty excited about next season already.

Y
yeah i found myself fast forwarding through a lot of it.....and that sucks when you do that.
yeah you don't really feel engaged at all at that point

Starting from season 1? It gets better.

season 4 was such filler.
The production value is way up which is nice, but the book material/story this season lacked IMO.
Pretty excited about next season already.
Yep, just started the show. Never heard of it until reading through this thread and decided to give it a shot. (y)

Like has been said, it really does start of slow, but it does get better.

I just binge watched Season 1 of “Living With Myself” starring Paul Rudd. I’m not sure if it was great or awful, but it was worth the time.

Trailer out for S2 of Narcos: Mexico. Really enjoyed S1. Think Diego Luna is great. Looking forward to it

Watching Don’t **** With Cats. Pretty screwed up. Can’t believe I wasn’t aware of this story previously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back